10

*****

I groaned. My neck felt stiff.

"Izabella, are you okay?" Without hesitation, I flung my fist and it hit the person. I heard a grunt.

"Izabella!" Joe yelled. I opened my eyes and smirked seeing Sean rubbing his face as he glared at me, a mixture of anger and pain in his eyes.

My wolf growled at me and he smirked.

"She likes me." Sean's said.

"I'm going to punch you again, but it's not going to be in your terrible excuse for a face this time." I glared at him. My wolf growled and his smirk only grew.

"Yeah? I'd like to see you try, Izabella. The only reason you landed that punch was because I wasn't expecting it." He said.

"I was expecting it." I smiled at Tyler after he said that.

"Ty!" Alexis punched his arm softly as she frowned at him.

"It's true!" Tyler pouted at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Guys, drop it." Wayne frowned, "And you two really need to sort things out." He looked at me. I rolled my eyes before trying to get up but I cried out as pain shot through my right arm.

"Izabella, watch your arm," Joe frowned.

I looked down at my arm to see it in a cast. A cast? But I healed fast unless...

"Who broke my arm?" I asked.

"Sean did," Kaden said. I glared at Sean.

"No, no. I didn't do that." He said raising his hands in surrender.

"Kade, stop trying to cause fights. You opened the door, remember? Someone had planted a bomb there while we were at the bonfire. You hit your arm against the tree, broke the bone. You scared all of us. Ian says you have to stop being careless." Joe said patting my hair softly.

"Careless? How was I supposed to know there was a bomb behind the door?!" I said.

"You're a wolf: smell and hear, Izabella." Sean rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't asking you, Ass." I snickered at him.

He clenched his fist.

"I'm getting really tired of this, Izabella." He said through grit teeth.

I glared into his eyes.

"Then get lost. No one is asking you to stay here." I said.

"Izabella -" Joe began.

"One day, you'll realise how stupid you're being." Sean cut him off. I let out a sarcastic laugh in disbelief. I wasn't even going to bother arguing with him.

I walked by everyone to my door.

"Where are you going, Izzy?" Joe asked.

"You said I need to learn to control my wolf, right? Come on. We don't have all year." I said. He chuckled.

"Wayne, tell Ben, Carlos and Nathaniel we need them in the chamber," Joe said.

Mmm... Chamber? Why?

"Why the chamber?" Kaden's voice came from behind me.

"She's shifting," Joe said.

"She's doing what?" For once, my thoughts mirrored Sean's.

"Shifting. Hard on hearing, Sean? I see you take after Ian." Joe smirked. I laughed remembering the conversation between Joe and my dad on the phone.