32

*****

*Izabella*

"You know, they were probably smart enough to hide the things you're looking for out of the house," I said, Julie glared at me.

I had yet to be moved, so in the meantime, I was irritating her as much as I could.

"Do you ever shut up?" She asked. I shrugged. I was having fun annoying her, she was quite short-tempered.

"Not when I'm hungry..." I drifted as I looked at her. "I could help you..." I said.

"You? Help us?" She gave a snort.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes, "Me, help you," I said.

"Oh yeah! And exactly how would you, a weak, sad little excuse for an Amarelo, help us?" She asked.

"Yes, Izabella, please, explain." Edgar chuckled from the doorway.

"Well, I could just compel them to tell you where they hid everything," I smirked as both Traveller's smiles dropped simultaneously. Who's laughing now?

Edgar frowned. "And what would you like in return? Your freedom? Sorry, that's not going to happen." He said.

"No, not that." I said, "I want you to kidnap Clara." I said.

*****

*Sean*

"Nothing." Eric frowned as he walked in.

I sighed.

"Perhaps -" Ian began but his phone went off. He looked at it and raised his eyebrows. I linked to him as he linked to Joe, 'It's at Alpha of the Titans' he had said before he glared at me. "Sean," he said. I shrugged.

See, he had probably blocked everyone from linking to him because he didn't want the link to be heard, but since I was going to be Alpha, I (like him) was impossible to block out, probably something Izabella's always going to hate and Alpha's could link to other Alphas, pack or not.

'Them? Why? They absolutely hate us.' Joe linked to Ian.

'Can't say the feeling isn't mutual.' Both Alpha's glared at Kaden and I laughed while everyone else rolled their eyes.

"Could you four-stop having silent conversations? It's very rude." Hayley said.

"Yes, and mind you, we actually have to know what's going on," Cole said and Wayne agreed. Betas.

"Just a second," Ian answered his phone. "Vincent?" He spoke, authority and strength clear in his voice.

"Fine." I heard Vincent, the Titan's Alpha, spit.

"Fine?" Ian questioned confused.

"You wanted help, didn't you?" Vincent hissed. Alpha Ian exchanged glances with my Dad. "With," he paused, "Joe?" He spat Joe's name and Joe chuckled.

"Nice to hear from you, Vince," Joe smirked. It didn't take a genius to see these to Amarelos absolutely hated each other, just like their packs did, and like Galaxy hated the Titans as well.

"F*ck you." I heard Vincent say.

"Is this you offering us help?" Ian asked.

"Look, my pack was attacked, I wouldn't make contact with you unless our lives depended on it. I heard about Izabella -" he was saying.

"From who?" Ian cut him off, we had told no one except our packs, and they were not allowed to tell anyone else.

"I have my sources and I know now what these wolves are capable of, even not having drank any of her blood. So to save my pack from more death, I'll help you get her back before they get stronger, but this does not give you any power over my pack; I am only offering my army, you talk to me, if I agree, I'll talk to my pack." Vincent said.

"Why would we help you?" Ian asked.

"I was the only Alpha who didn't throw it in your faces when you asked for help," Vincent said.

"That's because we didn't ask you for help," Joe spoke.

"And yet, I'm the only help you're going to get," Vincent said.

"Fine," Wayne spoke before any of the Alphas could, they looked at him.

"No," they said.

"We're not enough for the Travellers and these wolves together and we're not getting any help here from anyone else, Ian. Don't be stubborn, this is not the time for your Alpha feud." Cole said.

"Yes, just put this feud away for a few days, that's all we're going to need. He is the only Alpha who is offering help, we just have to work with it." Wayne said.

Both Alphas sighed.

"Fine. Be here by six." Ian said.

"Don't tell me what to do. I'll come at seven." Vincent said.

"Could you stop this sh*t?! We agreed we need Izabella back before they get stronger. You're pretty close by, the meeting will be at four, we don't have time for your fights." I said. Everyone looked at me, some shocked. After a minute Ian nodded.

"That Cole's son? The future Alpha?" Vincent's voice came, my father smiled proudly and I almost laughed.

"Uh-huh. See you at four, bring your Beta, Army Delta and Delta of Security." Joe said.

"Fine." Vincent hung up.

"Well, you've gotten awfully grown up with in the past few months," Ian said to me.

"It's the Izzy effect," Jason smirked.

"Shut up." I frowned. They laughed.

"I should go check on Clara," Joe said turning to leave Wayne's office.

"I'll come -" I was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Alpha," Carlos was completely out of breath.

"Is there an attack?" Joe asked, alarmed.

"Clara's gone."

*****