✿ f o u r ✿

t a e h y u n g

Quiet murmurs broke out.

Mr. Park sighed in frustration.

"Please? Isn't there an uneven number of people in this class? I'll do it alone."

He glared at me and looked down at his paper.

"If you don't end up changing your mind, you may see me after class," he said. I nodded, and he motioned for me to sit down.

I avoided Jungkook's gaze and expression. I didn't need to look to know he was frowning.

"Taehyung, look at me please," Jungkook said quietly, barely audible. I pretended not to hear it and suddenly took interest in my fingers.

"Taehyung, I know you can hear me." I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I sighed and turned to him. "Look, just find a better partner. I'm doing a favour for both of us."

"But I don't want to be with anyone else," he said, biting his lip before continuing, "or do you not want to be with me?"

God, I hated his puppy eyes. It had such an effect on me.

Why was Jungkook doing this to me?

Did he even know?

"What do you mean you hate my puppy eyes?"

I said that out loud?

Jungkook stared at me in confusion. I shook my head.

"Nothing. I-Ignore what I said."

"So-"

The bell rang.

"Class dismissed!"

Everyone ran out of the class. Jungkook sighed and stood up, the legs of the chair scraping against the ground.

And he left quickly without a word.

I too, got up. However, instead of going out, I walked to the front of the class where my teacher was grading some papers.

"Mr. Park?"

A/N

I have school tomorrow but not the day after so I'll try to update more!

Also, tysm to everyone who reads and votes on my chapters. It really makes me happy ; v ; I'm going to start doing shoutouts the next chapter huhu ♡ (sorry for the short chapter tho ; -;)

Again, thanks for reading! Have a nice day / afternoon / night ♡

-C.