26: Our Supers✔️

Music: Ready Or Not (feat. Esthero) - Mischa "Book" Chillack, Esthero

"NO!" Adversity shouted, glaring at her 'brother' as he hugged the enemy. Her plan was flawless, how did he return to normal? "I'm not through yet!"

The blue blur smirked, the fake seven Chaos Emeralds circling around him, "And neither are we." Shadow walked up next to him and nodded, both hedgehogs absorbing the power. In her distracted moment, Jayde turned invisible and snatched the blue Shard from Adversity and landed next to her Moebian counterpart.

"Ready?" the Mobian asked taking Jaylee's shard from her. Jayde's shard lightened up slightly as it's true owner returned, but a black mist still hovered over the crystal. The Protector knew it was risky to use it at this time, but there was no other option.

"For what?"

Jayde smirked at her clueless evil twin before glancing up at the three hedgehogs who glowed above them, "To become our type of super."  Jayde pressed the two shards together and spoke those three words, "Otium, Luminis, Ancora!"

The two counterpart's bodies floated off the ground and Jaylee could feel the power racing through her – it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. As she opened her eyes, her fur was no longer grey, but a burning orange and her blue stripes had darkened. Her orbs were no longer white and blue but a dark, menacing black and red – almost pure evil. Scourge flew down beside her, his purple form lighting up the closer her got to her, "Nice coat, Lee. Ready to teach them a lesson?"

Jaylee grinned and turned to face the enemy, "Time to kill or be killed."

The five 'heroes' lined up, glaring at the two powerful beings above them. Eclipse glanced at his 'sister', "It's funny how they think they can actually beat us."

Adversity stared at all of them, but her eyes locked with the grey hedgehog, and a menacing glare rose, "Their efforts are futile," she smirked, "Maybe we should show them how powerful we truly are before with remove them from this pathetic excuse of an existence."

"They have no hope of winning." Eclipse grinned darkly, his eyes gleaming with the want of revenge.

Scourge growled at the darkling, "Come here and face me. I won't lose Moebius to a loser like you." Eclipse took on this challenge and shot towards him. They crashed through trees, leaving Scourge pinned on the floor by his neck. He gritted his teeth, kicking up at the form above him and landing a harsh punch across his muzzle.

Jaylee turned to the Mobians, "I'll help Shades. You guys get her."

The Protector frowned, "But that's my nickname for Shadow!"

The other two males rolled their eyes before they all circled around Adversity, "Oh, look at that," she mumbled, "Whatever will I do?"

"Well, it makes it easier for us while you float there so we can finish you off." Sonic suggested, leading Adversity to strike towards him. The golden blur quickly moved sideways, avoiding the hit as he smirked, "Or not. It's no fun if it's too easy."

Adversity balled her fists, a strong sense of power coming from them, "Oh, I don't plan to make it easy for you." Her palms faced towards them before a blast sent them twirling back, making it painfully remind Shadow of Raven.

Jayde gritted her teeth and shot towards the enemy, clenching her fists before pummelling them across her muzzle. Adversity flew back at the force, but the female didn't stop. She gripped the darkling's neckerchief, swinging her over her head and into the trees behind. Sonic landed beside Jayde, "Hey, try not to have all the fun, JJ!"

Jayde glared at the being that took over Shadow, "Then you better keep up." And she shot off again, quickly followed by the two golden hedgehogs.

The two antiheroes had already got a few punches on the darkling in front of them, but Eclipse hadn't been in a fight for a while, and his energy was continuously building up. After Adversity unleashed him, he was more than happy to help her with his plans – and he is more than happy to crush someone in his way.

"Doesn't it feel good to work together with someone, Scourge?" Jaylee snickered, watching his head snap to her, a small glare on his muzzle.

The purple super charged his energy, shooting towards Eclipse. The darkling simply shifted away, using his arms to punch the hedgehog away, "No, it feels like I'm relying on someone." Scourge muttered, twirling back around to his ally.

Jaylee shrugged, turning invisible and swinging her body around, knocking the enemy off guard, "I could do more damage on him without you anyway."

Eclipse growled, "You two are losing focus – this makes all the more easier for me."

Scourge ignored the enemy and flew towards Jaylee, a playful glare and challenging look in his eyes, "Care to make it interesting?"

Jaylee dodged an incoming attack from Eclipse, smirking at the King of Moebius, "What did you have in mind?"

Eclipse snickered at the beings in front of him, "You pathetic creatures and your petty games. You think you can end me? I'd like to see you try."

The two hedgehogs looked away from the darkling and towards each other, each having a smirk on their muzzles that seemed to make them lose their sanity, "I think we just got our challenge." The purple super spoke.

Jaylee's orbs twinkled, reminding Scourge of the time she destroyed her family, "The one to give him the most scars wins." And she shot off, already producing a wound on the unexpecting being. The male grinned, pushing up his sleeves before shooting off to join her.

"Why aren't they getting any weaker?" Jayde asked, spinning to land a quick kick to Adversity's abdominals, the attack soon being returned by the enemy punching the Protector across the muzzle. Jayde flew back and crashed into the golden blur.

"Eclipse was recreated with pure Riots energy – Jaylee's negative attacks should be weakening him slowly anyway as a rebound." Shadow answered, "As for Adversity, she was created from Black Arm's and Mobian DNA, just like me."

"So, how can we destroy you?" Sonic asked, chuckling slightly.

"The real answer is, you don't." Shadow rolled his orbs, dodging an incoming chaos spear, and returning one tenfold, "The way to weaken me, is to take away my inhibitor rings. My body would start to collapse because of the chaos energy running through me."

"Adversity doesn't have inhibitor rings." Sonic said in a dumbed tone.

"I can see that." Shadow snapped back, "So, how about we give her more power?"

"What? Are you insane?" The hero of Mobius asked, "That would make it impossible to destroy her." Sonic looked towards the Protector, "JJ, are you hearing this?"

"Yes, and it's brilliant!" Jayde grinned, almost an evil glint of her Dark form still running through her.

Sonic's orbs widened, "You guys are crazy!"

"You blue idiot." Shadow sighed.

"Speedster, don't you get it?" Jayde asked, hovering beside them, dodging an attack from the enemy, who surprisingly wasn't listening to their plans, "Adversity doesn't have any inhibitor rings, which means she doesn't have anything controlling the power she has."

Sonic's red eyes glanced at the evil female who grinned towards the three with an increasing spear forming in her palms. He smirked as he got the idea, and nodded, "Go tell the others, we'll keep her busy."

"You took your time." Shadow muttered.

Jayde nodded, shooting over to the Moebians fighting Eclipse.