To The Past?

"Look, Dr. Woof, I'm grateful that you're helping me escape from Moron Mountain," said Robin, "but what's at Planet Freleng?" He looked around the inside of the TARDIS, seeing how big it all was on the inside. It was incredible! "Time travel laddie," explained Dr. Woof. "What do you mean time travel?" asked Robin, "Isn't this spaceship technically also a time machine? I mean, I feel like Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure ripped off this thing!" Dr. Woof smiled and said, "Ye will see for ye-self eventually. Ah believe ye can save ye friends, Atticus." Robin took a step back. He found it creepy that this Scotty was calling him by his first name. But he also pointed at himself, asking, "Who me? Nah, I'm no hero. I'm about as useful as David Spade without Chris Farley." Dr. Woof frowned and said, "Don't ever underestimate ye-self, lad! Bugs and Lola believed in you, and Ah believe ye can save them!" 

The TARDIS then landed on Planet Freleng, and Robin and the Canine Doctor got out, taking refuge in a private area for those who sought peace. Dr. Woof then got out a peculiar looking helmet with buttons and lights. Robin looked at the helmet with curiosity. "This helmet right here," explained Dr. Woof, "is a piece of time travelling technology. It is ye consciousness that travels through the past, whichever date ye choose."

Robin picked up the helmet, interested. "So what you're saying is, you want me to travel back through time, into the past, to prevent Swackhammer from abducting my friends and Michael Jordan?" asked Robin. "Precisely," said Dr. Woof. "Wouldn't that probably damage the space time continuum, maybe ending the world as we know it?" asked Robin. "Probably not," explained Dr. Woof, "that's going into overkill territory, laddie. It's more wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." Robin then burst out laughing. "There are limits however," the dog continued, "ye see, when ye consciousness is in ye past body, ye need ta have calm serene thoughts. And ye past body cannot fall asleep. If that happens, ye consciousness will end up back here."

"Oh boy..." Robin said with concern. "Don't worry, Ah will be with ye every step of the way," assured Dr. Woof, "and if ye succeed in stoppin' that walloper, ye and Ah will be the only ones that'll remember the original timeline." Robin looked at the labels on the helmet, seeing the dates of where you are, where you were, and where you'd like to go. "Swackhammer turned the Nerdlucks back into the Monstars and kidnapped Bugs, Lola, and Daffy on May 19, 2018," explained Robin, "I think I'll travel one year before, that way I'll have a year to make plans to stop him." He then set the date to May 19, 2017. "Brilliant idea lad," commended the Canine Doctor. Robin then put the helmet on, and carefully laid down on the floor. "Good luck to ya lad," said Dr. Woof. Robin then closed his eyes, concentrating. The Time Travelling Helmet then started working as Robin Warner's consciousness started travelling into the past.