Getting In

Superman and Bugs then landed on Moron Mountain. "I think you can take off your helmet Bugs," said Clark as he looked around. Bugs took off the helmet, putting it in the ACME Cap. Superman then pressed the button on his wrist, and solar energy from the yellow rays of the sun spread on him, energizing him. Superman then used his earpiece to communicate with Oracle. "Superman and Bugs Bunny to Oracle, can you hear us?" Clark asked. Oracle replied, "Oracle to Superman and Bugs Bunny. I can hear you loud and clear."

"Huh, looks like it works," said Bugs, "anyway, Supes and I made it to Moron Mountain, and he's fully charged." Superman gave the thumbs up. "Good to know," replied Oracle, "keep updating us on when you've found Daffy and Lola." Superman nodded and said, "Will do. Superman out."

They went to the tickets booth, and Superman said, "You should probably lay low until we get in Bugs. I got this." He went to the front, facing the alien tickets booth clerk. He looked sour and grouchy. "Hi," said Clark, "I'd like to buy two tickets to enter this amusement park." The grumpy alien said, "Ya look like ya by ya self, bub." Superman was taken aback by this curmudgeon's rude behavior. "Oh, well my son will be with me..." Clark sheepishly said. "A loser like you with clothes like that?" scoffed the cynical alien, "it looks like a miracle you had a son." Superman frowned and asked, "Excuse me?"

"What kind of moron wears red underwear over their pants and a cape?" The alien rhetorically asked, "Who made ya costume? Ya mommy?" Superman frowned, offended. "Anyway, price of admission is 20 Pluto's," said the grouch. "Uh, do you take American Cash or credit?" Clark asked. "What are ya, some kind of alien?" The racist alien asked. Superman then beckoned him with his finger. "Hey c'mere," he said. The alien moved closer, facing Superman, and then Superman flicked the alien on the nose, instantly knocking him out. "Wow, that guy was kind of racist," admitted Bugs. "Agreed," said Superman, "you should probably put a disguise on Bugs."

"Okay Doc, whatever you say," replied Bugs, as he pulled out a Groucho Marx glasses from the cap, put the glasses on, and then the cap. "Alright, let's go in," ordered Superman as he and Bugs opened the gates to the amusement park. Bugs also painted a red button on the gate, as part of the plan.