May 19, 2017

Several minutes later, Robin Warner found himself in a comfortable bed, covered in blankets, waking up. He wasn't wearing his swim trunks. He yawned, waking up. He opened his eyes, and looked around. He was back in his house, in his bedroom. "Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, it worked!" Robin said as he got up. He looked around, becoming familiar with his old home. It had been 8 years since he last saw it. He got from his bed, and went to the bathroom, and looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a T-shirt of The Mask, and his TARDIS pajama bottoms that his Ellie had given him.

 He was wearing a T-shirt of The Mask, and his TARDIS pajama bottoms that his Ellie had given him

"Hello handsome," said Robin, looking at the reflection of his younger self. He then heard the sound of the TARDIS exiting downstairs. Robin ran downstairs, went to the living room, and on the table near his lamp was a peculiar device. It was one of The Doctor's Sonic Screwdrivers. Next to the Sonic Screwdriver was a note. Robin picked up the Sonic Screwdriver and the note. Robin read the note.

"Figured you might need this

"Figured you might need this. The Doctor and his companions often use this to get themselves out of a pickle, and it hasn't disappointed yet. Press the button to summon the TARDIS, and I'll be there to help if you need it. Good luck out there, Dr. Woof."

Robin smiled and said, "How generous of him." He then went into the kitchen and made his own breakfast and cup of coffee. He figured if he was going to save his friends, he wasn't going to do it on an empty stomach. As he sniffed the bacon cooking on his stove top, he sighed happily. Oh how he'd missed the smell of bacon sizzling in the kitchen. And he especially missed the smell of coffee. The food on Moron Mountain was revolting at best. Robin was so hungry for real food, he wolfed down his breakfast and savored his coffee. Oh yeah, he'd have to make coffee his new official best friend. As soon as he was finished with his cup of coffee, Robin decided to take a shower, and as soon as he felt he was clean enough, he put on a clean pair of underwear, sky blue pants, a red and green striped T-shirt, striped socks, and his bright red strap on Nike's, and his ACME™ Brand Cap.

 As soon as he was finished with his cup of coffee, Robin decided to take a shower, and as soon as he felt he was clean enough, he put on a clean pair of underwear, sky blue pants, a red and green striped T-shirt, striped socks, and his bright red...

"Alright, if there's one person I can turn to for help, it's The Brain," said Robin as he got out of his house, thinking calm and serene thoughts. He looked around ACME Acres, happy to be in his old hometown. Meanwhile, at the newly rebuilt ACME Labs, Pinky and the Brain were in their cage. "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?" Pinky asked. "The same thing we do every night," replied Brain, "try to take over the world!" Suddenly, Robin came in, and said, "Or you can help me Brain."