Infiltration

Bugs and Superman decided to hide in the bathrooms until it was closing time. A few hours later, everyone left Moron Mountain, with the exception of Swackhammer, the Monstars, Daffy, Lola, Robo Bugs, Superman and Bugs Bunny. "Is the coast clear?" Bugs asked. His disguise was out. "Yep," said Superman as they then got out of the bathroom. Then, out of the blue, Bugs asked, "Superman, I mean, Clark? How much do you love Lois?"

Superman didn't even hesitate to smile as he said, "Call it silly all you want but... She's my world. And I'd die for her. Again." Bugs smiled and said, "I feel the same way about Lola. Clark, when this is over, I'm going to marry her." 

"Well you're going to need a ring," joked Clark as took the ACME Cap, and pulled out a lump of coal, and squeezed the lump, used his heat vision to turn the lump of coal into a diamond ring. He gave the ring to Bugs, the rabbit holding it. He smiled. "I hope we succeed," said Bugs. Clark put his hand on his shoulder, and said, "We will succeed, I promise." Bugs put the ring in his pocket. (Don't question the logic of it.)

Oracle informed the two heroes where Daffy and the robot were. They were in a dungeon with separate cells. Superman and Bugs then ran to the dungeons. They were outside Daffy's cell. Daffy saw them and said, "Bugs? Superman? Wait, you're not a robot, are you, Bugsy old pal?"

"No, I'm a robot, and this is Henry Cavill with a CGI upper lip." Bugs sarcastically joked. "Yep, that's definitely the real rabbit," said Daffy as he rolled his eyes. Superman then used his Super Strength to rip the bars off of Daffy's cell. "Gee, thanks Supes," said Daffy. He got out of the prison cell. They got to the cell next to Daffy, and saw the Robo Bugs. "I see you made it." Robin said coming out of the Robot, "Great job Clark. Guess you don't need me for the rest of this."

"Lola, where is she?" Bugs asked. "She's in Swackhammer's office. Good luck you guys. I'll see you on the other side." Clark smiled and said, "Go on and see about that girl, Robin." The robotic Bugs Bunny then shut down. Bugs opened the cell, looking at the robot and said, "I might not abandon this." He then put the robot in the ACME Cap.