The Year 2026

In the future, everything changed for the Looney Tunes

 In the future, everything changed for the Looney Tunes. When Swackhammer was blasted back to Moron Mountain, they thought they would be safe. They thought wrong. They thought that the Blue Monkey Diamond was destroyed. They thought wrong. The Blue Monkey Diamond ended up on Moron Mountain, in the hands of Swackhammer. And he harvested the power of the Blue Monkey Diamond, using it to his advantage. He went to Earth, and then found his former underlings, The Nerdlucks. He used the diamond to then turn them back into the Monstars. With the Monstars at his side, and under his control, Swackhammer then enslaved the Looney Tunes. It took him a couple years, but he managed to collect all of them. And he kept his end of the bargain with Michael Jordan. He shanghaied him, to see to it MJ was Moron Mountain's star attraction.

 Swackhammer had kept his word. One of the slaves was a teenage Ink-Blot. He was the cousin of the Warner Brothers; Yakko and Wakko, and their sister Dot. His name was Robin Warner. Swackhammer didn't think he was funny enough, so he made him one of those attractions where he was above a pool of green slime and the customer had to hit the target, and when the target was hit, Robin would get dunked in.

 Swackhammer didn't think he was funny enough, so he made him one of those attractions where he was above a pool of green slime and the customer had to hit the target, and when the target was hit, Robin would get dunked in

And Robin HATED it. He missed the simpler days. But, his life was soon going to change. One day, he was at his usual spot, when he saw a Scotty wearing a tan trenchcoat, a red bowtie, and a Tam O'Shanter.

 One day, he was at his usual spot, when he saw a Scotty wearing a tan trenchcoat, a red bowtie, and a Tam O'Shanter

Robin noticed the dog, thinking he was just a usual customer. "Ello there," the Scotty said. He had a thick Scottish accent. Robin looked at the dog and said, "Hi." He wasn't surprised to see a talking dog, though a talking Scotty was new. "How ye doin' laddie?" asked the dog. "You want to know how I'm really doing honestly?" Robin asked, earning a nod from the dog, "If I have to get dunked into this slimy pool of tentacles one more time, I'm gonna flip my lid!" The dog looked at Robin and asked, "Ye must be Robin Warner, aye?" Robin raised an eyebrow and asked, "How do you know my name?" 

"Me name is Dr. Woof," replied the dog, "ye could say Ah ain't from around here." Robin smirked replying, "Try me." Dr. Woof said, "Ah have traveled to many realities and planets." Robin, still smirking, asked, "So you're like Dr. Who?" The Canine Doctor cleared his throat, replying, "Aye, and he prefers to be called just The Doctor. What if Ah told ye that Ah have the means to help ye escape from here." Robin perked up and said, "I'm listening..." Dr. Woof explained his plan to Robin, and it interested Robin.

Much later, it was closing time, and Robin was dragged back to his cell. The prisoner who was next to his cell was his old mentor and friend, Bugs Bunny. The old grey hare was now a broken shell of his former self, but he still had to be funny, to make his humor challenged audience laugh. What was worse, he could never be with the love of his life, Lola Bunny.

 What was worse, he could never be with the love of his life, Lola Bunny

"Hey Bugs, how are you holding up?" Robin asked. "Not well Doc," admitted Bugs, who was sad. "Bugs, if I escaped from Moron Mountain, you wouldn't be mad, would you?" Robin asked. "I wouldn't be mad Robin," replied Bugs, "you deserve better than this. Though Swackhammer would notice ya absence." 

"I doubt it," said Robin, "I'm his least popular attraction, according to him. I'm about as well liked as a Terminator Movie without Arnold Schwarzenegger. I doubt he'd notice." Bugs laughed a little. "Lola and I think you're more special than that Robin," said Bugs. "I met a customer today that says he can help me escape from here," said Robin. Bugs raised an eyebrow and asked, "And how are you going to do that, Doc?" Robin smirked and said, "Here's my plan."