Doggone Tired

Meanwhile, back at the Warner Movie Lot, Robin was with Barbara and Kara. After Robin shut down the robot, he yawned, taking off the earpiece mic. "Good performance," complimented Oracle. Robin smiled at her. Robin then got out the Sonic Screwdriver that was in his pants pocket. He pressed the button, and a minute later, the TARDIS appeared, and out came Dr. Woof. "Hello Dr. Woof," said Barbara as she looked at the Scotty.

"Ah was wondering when ye would need me help," said Dr. Woof. "Hey Doc, can you please get to Moron Mountain and get the Blue Monkey Diamond to Bugs and Superman?" Robin asked. "Ye used ye manners," said Dr. Woof, "how can Ah refuse laddie? Don't worry, Ah'll get ta Moron Mountain." He went into the TARDIS, and the machine disappeared. "You okay Robin?" Barbara asked as she held Robin's hand, causing him to blush a little. "I'm tired Barbara..." Robin nonchalantly replied, "Doggone tired..." A year of staying awake took a toll on Robin's body.

"I know Robin..." Barbara softly said as she stroked his cheeks, "you can rest now." Robin smiled and said, "Not yet... I want to be there when they come home." Barbara smiled as she said, "Can't say I blame ya."

"Do you still got the video I made to remind my past self?" Robin asked. "Don't worry, you're covered," assured Barbara. "You are so beautiful Barbara," said Robin, which caused her to blush, "I want you to know, I love you, and I want to be with you." Barbara smiled and said, "I love you too Robin." By then, Lois walked in, carrying Jonathan. "Hey Lois, hey Jonathan," said Kara. "How's the progress going?" Lois asked. "Clark has just rescued Daffy, and now he and Bugs will rescue Lola," replied Barbara. "Good to know," said Lois. "You're all like family to me," admitted Robin. Kara smiled and said, "We feel the same way about you Robin."