Off to Moron Mountain

By then, the spaceship landed on Moron Mountain. Swackhammer got out, and so did the Monstars, who were dragging out Lola, Daffy, and the Robo Bugs. "I hope you like this place," said Swackhammer, "because you better get used to this for the rest of your miserable lives." As Daffy and Lola walked around Moron Mountain, they hoped Bugs would save them.

Meanwhile, Bugs, Robin, Supergirl, and Barbara were at the Warner Movie Lot. A few minutes later, Superman then flew in.

"Hope I'm not late," the Man of Steel said as he then landed on the ground, facing Bugs

"Hope I'm not late," the Man of Steel said as he then landed on the ground, facing Bugs. "Ya look good Doc," complimented Bugs as he looked up at the clean shaven Superman, different from Clark Kent the Security Officer. Superman smiled. Barbara then put a wrist watch with a big button on Clark's left hand as he put on an earpiece communicator. "Eh, what's that?" Bugs asked. "This is a solar fueled watch," explained Superman, "we found out that Moron Mountain has a red sun. And Kryptonians aren't really powerful under a red sun. Our powers are fueled by the yellow rays of the sun. Once I'm on Moron Mountain, I'll press the button that will release solar energy from Earth's yellow sun, thus keeping me powerful."

Bugs nodded, understanding. "Guess ya don't need a space suit?" Bugs joked. Superman chuckled and said, "No, but I'd recommend you put on that space helmet. You're going to need it when we fly." Bugs nodded and put on the space helmet, the earpiece communicator, and the ACME Cap. "I'll be on radio for communication," informed Barbara as she was on her computer. Supergirl hugged her cousin as she said, "I'll be here for backup. Good luck, Kal." Superman embraced his cousin as he said, "I'll come back, I promise."

"Commencing countdown in 5..." Barbara announced as Superman picked up Bugs, "4... 3... 2... 1... And blast off!" Superman then made a mighty leap, and Bugs held on tightly to him. Superman then started flying, and then left Earth's orbit, then left the planet in general. Superman and Bugs were flying in outer space. A few minutes later, they passed Pluto. "Up, up, and away!" Bugs joked. "Hey, that's my line!" Superman joked back as he smiled. With his super vision, he said, "We're almost at Moron Mountain. Get ready!"