Suit Up

As the Robo Bugs was strapped in, Daffy and Lola looked at him. "Are you kidding me Bugs?!?!?!" Daffy said in disgust, "You had a chance to escape!" He rolled his eyes. "For once, I have to agree with Daffy," admitted Lola, "you could've gotten help and... Wait a minute... You look a lot more... Metallic..." She looked at the Robo Bugs. "Guys, it's me!" Robin said through Robo Bugs. Daffy and Lola gave a look of surprise and said in unison, "Robin?!?!?!" He silenced them both and said, "Friend of mine, Brain, and I made this bot. It's all part of the plan, trust me. Bugs is going to rescue you guys." Daffy sarcastically said, "That's none too reassuring you Saturday morning reject - OW!" Lola punched him in the arm. She hated when Robin was insulted. "You never cease to amaze me Robin," she said.

Meanwhile, Kara was in her civilian clothes, working at her desk at the Warner Bros. Office. She then got a phone call, and picked up the phone, saying, "Warner Bros. Pictures, this is Kara speaking."

"Kara, it's Barbara," said Oracle on the phone, "it's time to suit up. I'm going to call Clark and let him know it's time." Kara nodded and asked, "Want me to pick you up and get your tech?" Barbara said on the phone, "Yeah, that'd be nice. See you in a few minutes." She then hung up. Kara then called her boss and asked, "Hello, Mrs. Drake? I have a family emergency, may I go? Thank you." And in a flash, Kara was gone!

Meanwhile, Clark was in his officer uniform at the movie lot. He was stroking his beard. He then got a call, and he picked up his phone, saying, "Kent here." Once again, it was Oracle on the phone, and she said, "Clark, it's Barbara. It's time to suit up." Clark nodded and said, "Alright, give me a few minutes. Gotta go home. I need a trim. I'll meet you, Kara, Robin, and Bugs where we planned to meet. See you soon." Clark then clocked off, and then flew back to his house in ACME Acres. He went home, and came inside, closing the door. "Lois, Jonathan, I'm home," he called out. Jonathan, who was a year old, giggled and crawled to him. "Hey son!" Clark happily said as he picked Jonathan up, kissing him on the cheek. Lois then walked in and said, "Hey Smallville, what brings you home early?" She kissed her husband. "Barbara called," replied Clark as he took off his cap, "looks like Bugs and Robin need my help. Gonna suit up." Lois stroked his bearded cheek and asked, "Is Superman going to have his beard?"

Clark smiled and took off his glasses. He went to the bathroom, and used his laser heat vision and the mirror (which was indestructible by the way) to shave off his beard. A couple minutes later, Clark Kent was clean shaven. He felt his more clean shaven cheeks and smiled. He then went out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom where he usually slept with Lois. He opened the drawer, and got out his old Superman suit, holding it. "Let's see if you still fit old friend," he said. A few minutes later, Clark went into the living room where Lois and Jonathan were at, wearing his Superman suit. "What do you think Lois?" Clark asked. Lois smirked and said, "It's an oldie, but a Goldie. Good luck out there Superman." He hugged her and said, "I love you Lois, and I always will." They kissed on the lips. Clark looked at his son and said, "I love you son. I'll come back, I promise." He kissed his son on the forehead and then flew off.