Going Somewhere?

A few minutes later, Bugs, Lola, Daffy, Superman, and the Nerdlucks were outside the entrance to Moron Mountain. "We made it," said Lola. "Ready to fly all of you," said Superman. "Leaving so soon?" Swackhammer said out of nowhere. He had them at gunpoint. "You really don't know when ta quit, do ya?" Bugs asked in annoyance. "No tricks this time," said Swackhammer, "and Superman, if you come in quietly, you'll be my star attraction."

"Never." Superman defiantly said. "Excuse me?" Swackhammer asked. "When I was sent to Earth and found I had these gifts," said Superman, "I decided to use them to fight for truth, justice, and the American Way. I will never use my powers for my own personal gain, or to benefit anyone else for their own selfish gain. That's not who I am."

"How motivating." Swackhammer sarcastically said, "But I doubt they can fit all that sentiment on your gravestone." He blasted at Superman, but the only thing he managed to destroy was the Solar Energy Wristwatch. Superman saw this and said, "Uh-oh..."

"Uh-oh? What do you mean uh-oh?" Daffy asked. "Uh-oh, Superman is under a red sun," replied Bugs, "without the yellow rays of the sun, Supes ain't got no powers." Swackhammer smiled evilly when he heard that. "I've actually got some energy left," said Superman as he turned around, "enough to do this!" He then punched Swackhammer right near the red button, causing sirens to screech. "What did you do?" Lola asked. "Kind of a last resort," said Bugs. "MORON MOUNTAIN WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN TWO MINUTES!" The intercom said. "You're going to leave me to die???" Swackhammer asked. "Again, who says I was going to kill you?" Superman asked as he pulled out a ray gun from the ACME Cap. "Says the guy that snapped Zod's neck," mumbled Daffy. Superman then blasted at Swackhammer, and Swackhammer disappeared. "Where'd he go?" Lola asked.

"Well, when we were planning all this, Robin at first wanted Swackhammer to die to insure he wouldn't come back to kidnap us again," explained Superman, "I wouldn't condone leaving him for dead. So we made a compromise. We made this, which sent Swackhammer to the Phantom Zone." The three Tunes nodded, amazed. "Guess you guys thought of everything," said Lola. "Can you think of how we're gonna get back?" Daffy asked. "Think you can fly?" Bugs asked. "I don't think I can," said Superman, "my powers are waining as we speak." 

"You pipsqueaks got a spaceship?" Daffy asked the Nerdlucks. "Yeah, but I don't think there's enough room to fit all of you," replied Pound. "Perhaps Ah can be of assistance?" Dr. Woof asked, the TARDIS right next to him. "Dr. Woof, you're willing to use the TARDIS to get us back to Earth?" Superman asked. "Aye, of course. Come on in," said Dr. Woof. Nobody argued as Dr. Woof, Bugs, Daffy, Lola, Superman, and the Nerdlucks all went into the TARDIS, the spaceship flew away from Moron Mountain. The theme park planet then exploded as the TARDIS flew away.