Seeing differently pt.2

Oh dear I fear this is the last chapter my Lovelies. Thank you for supporting me and a special thanks to Mystic_Ender my Soul sister. Who was the first one to read any of my Undertale books. She supported me and laughed with me.
She is the best person I've met in a while.
~Sparky

Don't play song yet....

Mirage's POV

I heard beeping. Man if this was Hell it was pretty annoying.   I opened my eyes too see a white room. My father and Randy staring at me. "Are you dead? I mean cause I'm dead I think...." I said utterly exhausted and confused. "We're not dead...but Mirage why did you attempt it? Why Mirage?" My father had tears running from his 'eyes'. "Mirage please tell me why!"  Randy cried. " I  just....everyone hated me for being different and the would hit  and kick me. Yelling things like...'Half-Breed' or 'Abomination' or telling me to kill myself. I guess I ended up giving up on myself. And when dad yelled at me I just....snapped."  I said tears filling my eyes"Hey...it's okay... Everything will be alright. " Randy smiled.
I soon got tired and fell asleep with a song in my head

Play song now
...
Hush now drift of to sleep, reality,
a memory . don't be scared of what you find. Yeah its all just in your mind. Monsters that live inside your head at night they are alright. Cause they can never compare to the ones that live outside. So dream, dream, Dream your dream cause when you awake. Your nightmare awaits. Its a fantasy they'll be seeing you soon. Nowhere left to go terrors keep breaking through. So dream, dream, dream your dream. Cause when you awake your nightmares will become the truth.

I awoke after the song was over . "Maybe the world needs me a bit longer." I whispered.
Songs playing in my head ...

Preview of the next book:

POWERS?!? I HAVE POWERS?!?!

MOM?!?!

Yes dear?

--------------------
This is Sparky signing off.

For the last time here. 😢

-Sparky