Chara's bad time.

Hello!!!! How RU today?!? Good I hope! Any ways the great author says on with the story! This is all the things sans wants to say to Frisk.(the song)

-💕 sparky💕

Play the song.

Sans POV

I ran to the rubble the king used to call home where I fought Frisk\Chara  "Chara!!!! ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A BAD TIME!!!!" " Hehe I was wondering when you'd figure it out..."
"Its days like these kids like you.....should be burning in...."
"Eh Eh Eh... I wouldn't finish that if I were you....remember I am a part of Frisk." "Correction you tried to take her ove r now Demon.....IT'S THYME TO DIE!!!" "Aww yes Sans the master of jokes. Haha. You only tell those because you feel it hides YOU the REAL YOU. The one who killed me....and his own father." "AGH kid I see where Frisk got her craziness from back then. You liar." I said. "Eh whatever let's just get on with it." Chara charged at me and I just teleported backwards a step or two. "Why'd ya do it kid?" " Because you can't spell determination without Termination I guess." She shrugged as she charged at me again this time I impaled her with a few bones then took her soul and crushed it. "Huh I guess I really am bad to the bone." I walked back to the cabin and played some GTA. "Sans can I tell you something?"" Uhh yeah sure kiddo what's up?" "I-i found a way to get everyone back!" " Really kid?! I can see papyrus again?!?" "Y-yes but...I could die in the process.." Frisk was scared I could tell. "No you have to much spark and determination. You won't die I know it." "But sans....." I kissed her for a moment and ran away. "WHY AM I SO STUPID!!!! I AM A SKELETON SHE IS A HUMAN!!!!" " Sans I love you too." I heard a whisper behind me. "Frisk I I." "No no no no. You don't have a ticket to be sad. Now let's go home and sleep. " no." I said. "Huh are you resisting A-Rest?" She smiled at me. "N-no officer." I blushed.  "Well come on before I hog the bed!!!!" She said running off. " I guess she doesn't want to sleep in Papyrus's bed." I thought. "IMA ketchup to ya kid!!!!"

Frisk's POV

I win!!!!

"Yeah OK kid just get in bed." I slid into bed. "Hey don't hog it all kid!!!" Sans took his shirt off and slid into bed. I was a bit stunned but I didn't say a word. "Hehe you enjoying the view kid?" Sans said I didn't notice I had been staring at him. "Uh uh uh umm *gulp* uh" I blushed and looked away slowly. "Did I say you could turn over yet?" I felt Sans push my face towards him. "Ummmmmmmmm n-no." I stuttered.  " That's right. Now go to sleep." "But....but... " "No buts be quiet kid. I mean.... You need the rest. Okay?"  "Yes sir..." And I fell asleep.

San's POV

I have no regrets.