Frisk

Whooooo's ready for Some Frisky Bits!? *you'll see* ALRIGHTY! ON WITH THE STORY!!! Oooh and some plot twists😜
~Sparky.
Play song.

San's POV

"SANS WE NEED THE SOULS NOWWWW!!!!" Papyrus yelled. "DON'T WORRY PAP I'M ALMOST DONE!!!!" I looked at the souls slowly starting to reform. I could hear their echo's. "Okay guys come on...." "We're almost done.." The soul of perseverance said. "Just hurry She'll kill me if you don't awaken." I said putting my L.O.V.E Into them. One started to shake. I quickly dropped it and let it reform. It was Undyne. "PERFECT! HURRY GO HELP PAPS!" I said in pain. It really hurts when your trying to reform souls unnaturally. The next one started to shake. "Huh? Where's Chara?" Asriel said awakening. "NO TIME FOR EXPLANATION JUST GO HELP UNDYNE!" Azzy was scared because he didn't want to fight her but he knew what he needed to do. "Wait..let me help you." Azzy took The last two souls and put his L.O.V.E  in them.
"Heh. Thanks kiddo. I'm going to go fight Chara off. If I turn into a soul...revive me okay?" I said but I knew my soul wouldn't be able to....never mind. "ALRIGHT CHARA ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A BAD TIME?!?!" I shouted. "Heh. Comedian have you learned nothing? I will win. Then Frisk will live a lonely life...she'll see your remains haha. Won't that be fun?" Chara smirked. "CHARA PLEASE STOP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Asriel cried still holding the last two souls. She seemed to snap out of it for a moment. "Azzy...I'm sorry...forgive me." She sniffed before lunging at me with her knife. She's just a messed up kid...wow. I thought. "C'MON ONLY TEN MINUTES TO GO WE HAVE TO KEEP HER OCCUPIED!" I shouted to Undyne.
"ALRIGHT PUNK. LETS FIGHT!"

Five minutes later

"You've lost Chara." I said flustered. "I-i'm s-sorry. Azzy. Please...forgive me for what I've *cough* done." She said lying on the floor. All the souls were restored now and Azzy walked over to her. "I forgive you Chara...say hi to mum for me." Azzy smiled as he hugged her for what seemed like forever. "Azzy....I have to go now....goodbye..." I watched her soul leave Frisk and disappear. "PAPYRUS  GET READY TO HEAL HER!" I shouted running over to her. "Sansy? Is that you?" She smiled at me. "Yeah yeah its me doll. You're okay..." She hugged me still smiling.

Three days later.

"Knock knock." I blushed. "Who's there!?" Frisk laughed. "Marry." "Huh? Marry who?" She questioned. "Marry me?" I said kneeling down. "HUH?!?! AHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!" She tackled me with hugs and kisses. "I knew you'd love that one..." I put the ring on her finger but as I did that I heard a menacing laugh. A portal opened and black vines shot out. I held on to Frisk and it sucked us both into the portal.