Toy Soilder

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend and soul sister Ender (AND MYSTIC!!! Lol} who has been with me from the very beginning. Thankyou.
~Sparky.

Play song.

Sans POV

"Geez hun that's a weird way of puttin' it." I laughed.
"Well what does it mean then?" She says putting her hands on her hips sassily. "I'll explain later. Let's just work on getting home." I summon Error and tell him off . then I make him take us home.

Temmie: TEMMIE SKIP TO A MONTH LATERRR
ME : FUUUUUUUUCK NO GET THE FUCK OUT.

"frisk.... You're pregnant."   Alphys said. "I'm gonna be a father? IM GONNA BE A FATHER! Wait wait wait. I'm gonna be a father?." This questioning, excitement, and fear took over in seconds. "But....its very...high risk. I mean a human and a monster? Its never been done b-before."  Alphys stuttered. "Have you met me? I always pull through. Don't worry." Frisk was confident but...I saw fear in her eyes. "Don't worry. You'll be fine." I rubbed her back to comfort her.

TIME SKIP!!!!

9 months later..

This baby was coming now....
"SAAAAAANS WHERE ARE YOU WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!!" Frisk yelled. I could tell something was wrong because we were already at the hospital and I was right in front of her where she could see me. "Frisk honey we're already here...... I'm right here."  I said afraid. "_Sans.....you're going to have to l-leave."  Alphys stuttered. I nodded and walked out. I was so afraid. "Sans don't worry my wife knows what she's doing." Undyne put a hand on my shoulder to assure me.

Hours later. *sorry a lot of time skips I know*

Alphys walked out holding a small bundle of joy in her hands.
But she looked sad. "I'm sorry Sans ....Frisk didn't make it."  A tear rolled down my face as I took the little girl out of her arms. She looked exactly like Frisk....but with a glowing purple eye and a brown eye... "You're so beautiful.... Just like your mother...." I smirked sadly. She had white hair too... Geez she's gonna be a handful. My little soldier.

Sorry for poor writing!!!!!!! Annnnywaaaay. I still need a name for the baby girl suggestions would be needed and fanart would be loved. *even though this story isn't good enough for it* SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!
-Sparky.