Dreams of Nightmares

I am a crazy writer lol plus I'm fangirling myself to death lol soo much updating I do in one day and idk why probably cuz its winter break!!!! I will even update on Christmas and Christmas eve  will be special ones
😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂😂
- sparky out ✌

Play song
San's POV
She was fighting me. "Why!!! FRISK!!!! STOP ITS OKAY!!!!! I WONT HURT YOU!!! " ITS NOT FRISK IT'S CHARA!!!!" She ran towards me with a sword and plunged it into my skull when I heard Frisk say, "I'm sorry...I love you."
"Nooooo!!!!" I woke up screaming but I didn't wake Frisk. It was just a dream thank goodness.

Frisk's POV
"I'll make a deal with you frisk. Everyone's life for yours." I heard Chara say. "Fine." Those words were forced out of my mouth and my hand  shook hers unwillingly.  I soon was in a battle with Sans he was pleading for me to stop but Chara  was controlling me. I put the sword through him saying, "I'm sorry...I love you." But there was more. Papyrus charged at me and Chara smiled and used me too slice his head off. "PAPY NOO!!!"  I looked at his head then he said. "You can be so much more."  Then Chara crushed his head like he  was a bug. "You lied!!! You said my life for theirs!!" I screamed. "No no no. I said you life for theirs but I didn't say how long they will be alive. Tsk tsk tsk such a naive little girl."

This was the last thing I saw before waking up

This was the last thing I saw before waking up.  "AAAAAH!!!!!" I screamed as sans ran in. "Hey hey hey. You're okay you're okay." He held me tight. He asked me what happened I told him everything he looked very worried about it. "Just rest okay? Its okay."

Sans POV

That's it. I have to make sure that  little demon is dead. I'm coming for you Chara.