Sacrifices.

You guys are gonna hate me for this one but....its gonna be sad. 😝

-Sparky

Frisk's POV

I ran too My old house...which was destroyed but it was something.

I knew Sans was following me but he deserved it that little ....
"WHY DO I LOVE HIM SO MUCH?!?!" "I dunno kiddo answer that for me..." Sans said. "Oh so your talking to the " cold blooded killer" now huh well you better run before I kill you or something. ". I said. " kid I was just butthurt I'm sorry I...just....uh can we go home?" "No I want to train here for a while to get my determination up." "Then you'll have to train  with someone won't you?" Sans asked smiling. "I-i guess....but....." "Aww come on you know I'm one of the strongest monsters ever. Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee." "Fine...."

Sans POV

"Ready to fight?" I said. "You mean ready to be determined? Hell yeah I am!!!" "Okay kid."  I shot a few Gaster blasters while she flirted and talked with me. " hehe I'm not going down THAT easily kid." I chuckled. "Fine I'll just keep pressing mercy until you finally give in." " okey dokey kid but its nevah gonna happen I SNOW that!". "Oh no the puns!!!!!" When we finished the battle I heard a chuckle in the distance. "No..No No..." Frisk backed away while I got ready to fight. "CHARA STOP!! NOW LEAVE!!" "HAHAHAHAHAHA ITS ON DAYS LIKE THESE SKELTON'S LIKE YOU SHOULD BE BURNING IN H...." She was cut off by Frisk's voice. "No...you should be the one burning in hell Chara. Just a simple fact. I want to fight this battle Sans."  She said never taking her eyes off Chara. "COME ON FRISK!!! WE COULD RULE THIS PLACE!!!" Chara yelled. " I already rule it....why would I need you?" (Savage 100%) "I will make you stronger and more intelligent. Get you someone other than this.....comedian." She spat.

Frisk's POV

"That comedian is my boyfriend Chara, so watch what you say." I grabbed a knife from my pocket and said, "what's your catchphrase? Kill it? Well then do it kill me." I said handing her the knife. "Gladly. Cause sometimes you have to make sacrifices for something you want." She attacked me or tried but I dogged every attack. "Huh? H-How did you?" Chara asked dumbstruck. "Its called determination." Sans yelled, "Something that is taught. Its called love something you earn. Something your scared of . Chara you will never earn any love." (Savage 1000%)  "He's right. Love is determination." I  said dogging more of the attacks. "I'M NOT SCARED!!! I I I..." Sans shot her through the heart with a bone and held me close. "Sans!!!! I wanted to do that!!" "Nope you where way to slow kid."

Papyrus's POV

OTP OTP!!!!

"How long have you been there"

"THREE HOURS!!"