Bad Planning

Hi guys sorry for the late update I am starting at a new school and it's been a bit tough. Thank you so much for hanging in there.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @Esmerelda_17  you pretty much voted for every chapter very recently hahha.

[RECAP]

"There is an important mission that we are doing and we need you on board so that you are not alone on this ship. Please try to make things a bit easier" I begged them.

[RECAP OVER]

REY POV

"Turn left"

I heard the voice in my earpiece and did not respond. I had just made it onto the ship and was dressed in a stormtrooper suit to hide my identity. I listened as Finn directed me to the intel room where I was to steal a device that carried the plans of the 'First Order'.

"You're doing great Rey" I heard Poe speak in a soft whisper trying to encourage me.

I knew I could do this. As I kept walking I got to a door and turned to look at a keypad.

'46892739' Finn spoke as I typed in the numbers. I pressed the 'ENTER' button and walked through the open door.

"Turn right," He told me and I walked down a very long corridor that ended with a large door that was guarded by two guards.

"I uh I" I heard Finn mumble in a scared voice.

"Finn" I whisper yelled.

"What's going on?" Poe asked Finn in an angry voice.

"The door uh there was uh no door," He said afraid of what was about to happen.

I began to slow my walking down to a subtle pace so that I could buy them and myself some time to think of what we were going to do.

MEI POV

"Well, she can't turn back now the guards have already seen her. What do we do?" Poe asked

"Mei would you-" Poe asked but before he could continue I answered.

"I'm sorry but I was not allowed near this sector," I said and continued "Neither was Lacie we both weren't allowed-" But before I could finish my sentence someone spoke up.

"I can"

Everyone turned around and looked at Mathias.

"What makes you think that we would trust you?" Poe asked in a defensive voice.

"Because you don't have a choice" Mathias replied back in a snarky voice and held up his cuffs waiting for someone to uncuff him.

As everyone looked at each other with a confused look we heard Rey come through.

"Hurry the hell up"

Poe decided to take action and walked towards the cell and uncuffed him and opened the door to the cell. Before he walked out he motioned his head to Lacie.

"Her too," He said in a straight and protective voice.

Poe groaned and realized there was not enough time to argue. He unlocked Lacie and she ran towards Mathias and clung to his arm. I watched as Mathias let out a slow breath clearly enjoying the feeling of having Lacie with him. He walked towards the intercom and picked it up so that he could speak directly to it.

'73937942' He spoke

We all waited and held out breath waiting for what was about to happen.

.