Red Head

Yoongi POV

   I looked out the window to see the faint sunlight of early morning. Another sleepless night. I sighed as I got out of bed groggily and headed over to the bathroom, rubbing my temples to relieve the migraine I've had for days due to the lack of sleep. I locked the bathroom door behind me and looked in the mirror. I had dark circles under my eyes and my skin paler than usual. It must be from not sleeping. I sighed as I walked away and did my business.
   I walked back to my room and closed the door behind me locking it. I locked every door behind me to keep people away from finding things they don't need to find. I opened my closet and got dressed. I had picked out my favorite oversized grey sweater, some black ripped jeans, and some black vans. The reason that sweat is my my favorite is because it has the most coverage and is comfortable.
I looked in the mirror and after a few minutes of styling my blond hair to look someone presentable, I grabbed my bag and went out the door taking my phone and earbuds with me.
   As I got to school I was instantly welcomed with noisy, annoying people.
I went to the front office and grabbed my schedule. As I quickly walked out of the office and headed over to my assigned locker I spotted a familiar face. I walked up to him and spoke. "Hey Jackson." Jackson turned around to face me with a smile on his face. "Oh hey Yoongi! Are you excited for the new year?" I just faked a smile and nodded. As we talked for a few minutes I noticed a red headed boy walking by wearing all black. He looks beautiful. I didn't realize I was staring at hi until he and I made I contact for a brief second. I watched him walk away in a matter of seconds. As the bell started to ring, Jackson spoke. "Well I'm gonna head to class, I'll see you later Yoongi!" "Yeah." I mumbled as I waved goodbye to him and started heading to class.
   As I walked into the noisy classroom I noticed the red head in the back by the window. I headed towards the back to the opposite side and set my bag down after taking out my things. I looked at the boy to my left and watched him let his head down and fall asleep. I figured that he must not care about school that much. I don't either. A few seconds pass when he turns to face me and we make eye contact. I watch him quickly turn back around clearly flustered. I chuckle to myself and shake my head.
   I watched him gathered around some boys who I assumed were his friends. I noticed Namjoon walk up to me and hand me a small bag that he brought from home. "Hey Yoongi. I see I still have to bring you lunch hah." I smiled and thanked him as he sat down. After a few minutes I spoke. "Hey Namjoon?" He just hummed in response. "Do you know that boy over there? The one with the red hair?" He looked in the direction I was looking and swallowed his food. "Him? That's Park Jimin. He was in my math class last year. Why? You wanna meet him? I can ask Seokjin about him." I just shook my head as I drank the tea Namjoon had brought me along with other food items. Park Jimin.
    Namjoon woke me up to tell me to walk with him to our next class.
   As the day ended I was heading home. I walked into the house after unlocking he door and closed it behind me locking it. I headed up the stairs to my room and closed and locked my door.
I put my stuff down and took off my shoes. I lied in bed and stared at my ceiling. I didn't have to do much because my parents were out of the country because of work. I turned on my phone and scrolled through social media for a few minutes before I got bored and turned it off. I lifted my left sleeve and traced my fingertips over the new cuts I had done the night before. I've never had a bad home life or a bad childhood. I have friends. I've never been bullied and I'm loved by those around me. I just feel empty and numb. I think I cut myself not because of pain but to feel pain. I pull my sleeve back down and close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

   I slept that night thinking of the boy with red hair.

-
A/N
Hi guys! I'm sorry for the late update. I've been reading some fics for inspiration and tips to improve my writing. I personally think this chapter came out A LOT better than the first one. I've debated thinking about editing the first one but I'm just too tired to deal with it right now lol. Anyways I hope you all have a nice day and enjoy my fic! It's a bit late but I promise to try and update more often! Well, bye! :)