Glue

Narrator POV

   After everyone had left, Yoongi was sat on the couch watching whatever was on tv, unable to change it as Jimin was asleep with his head in Yoongi's lap. He smiled softly as he caressed the younger's cheek, admiring the boy's features. He wished Jimin could see how beautiful he really was. He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, scooping Jimin up and carrying him upstairs to 'their' bedroom. He crawled into bed next to Jimin after tucking him in, and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him closer. Soon enough they were both asleep.

---

Jimin POV

   I woke up to see Yoongi peacefully sleeping. I smiled to myself and brought a hand up to cup his cheek, stroking his cheekbone softly, admiring his beauty. I watched as his eyes fluttered open slowly, blinking a few times as he smiled at me. "Morning, Minnie." He spoke in that raspy morning voice of his that I love so much. I smiled, continuing to caress his face, "morning Yoon." I closed my eyes and captured his doll-like lips with my own, bringing my hand down and around his neck pulling him closer. Our lips moved in sync like magnets until we broke apart, staring into each other's eyes. I could see the faint blush on his pale skin. I smiled sincerely, interlocking our fingers.

"I love you." Yoongi smiled at me as he pecked my lips. "I love you too."

---

   "Do you want breakfast?" Yoongi asked me sincerely. I cringed at the thought and I guess he could tell. "I'm not going to force you, but you didn't eat anything yesterday. I'm just trying to make sure you eat at least something." Yoongi squeezed my hand in his. I nodded my head reluctantly. If it makes Yoongi happy, I'll eat a little for him. He nodded and pecked my lips again before getting out of bed and heading downstairs to start cooking. I smiled to myself and lied back against the pillow and curled up, waiting for Yoongi to come back, falling back asleep.
   "Minnie, breakfast is ready." I felt Yoongi shake my shoulder as I blinked my eyes to adjust to the bright room. I nodded as I propped myself up with my elbow, rubbing my eyes. I stood up and followed Yoongi downstairs and sat next at the table across from him. I stared at the food on the plate. There was a piece of toast, one egg, and a strip of bacon. I never eat the bacon. It's too greasy and has too many calories that can make me fat. I looked up at Yoongi as he smiled at me and patiently waited. I slowly picked up the fork and took a deep breath. I picked up a chunk of egg and brought it to my mouth. I reluctantly opened it and put it in my mouth and began chewing slowly. I cringed at the feeling but Yoongi's sincere smile of proudness motivated me to continue. So I did.
   I shook my head when I finished the eggs and half of the toast, signifying that I was full. He nodded and smiled. He stood up and walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. "Thank you for trying so much. I know how hard it is for you, I'm so, so proud of you." He kissed my lips and broke away after a few seconds to look me in the eyes. I felt a heat on my cheeks as I smiled back weakly, exhausted from the effort. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. He kissed my forehead as he stood up and carried the dishes to the sink to wash. Once he was done he came back over to me and crouched down slightly. He opened his arms, and I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist as his arms wrapped around me and carried me upstairs back to bed. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, nestling my face into his neck. He already knows me so well.
   He knelt down to the bed and I unwrapped myself from him and curled up under the sheets, smiling as I watched him crawl in next to me, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and entangling our legs. I nuzzled my head into his chest and draped my arm over his torso, closing any gap between our bodies. I smiled as I inhaled his scent that was so beautifully intoxicating. I felt him kiss my forehead and begin stroking his fingers through my hair, massaging my scalp. I closed my eyes and relaxed into his touch. Yoongi chuckled, continuing to play with my hair, his face against the top of my head. "I'm glad that we didn't have school today." I smiled and nodded against his chin, "me too." I lifted my head up and pecked his lips smiling and staring at him as I brought a hand up to his face, cupping his cheek.
   "I love you so much." I said as I felt my heart burst in happiness. He smiled sincerely and kissed me, kissing my forehead and leaning his head back to stare at me. His eyes were so beautiful, I could drown in their void. "I love you so much." He proceeded to pepper my face in little kisses causing me to giggle and wrap my arms around his neck.
   After a while we were both drifting off to sleep, tangled in each other with our bodies pressed together like glue.

-
A/N: I meant to update yesterday but I had to go to therapy and I kinda had a mental breakdown and shit so I just rested instead ;; please vote and comment! Thank you for reading and have a lovely day/night! ❤️