Relapse

Yoongi POV

I squeezed Jimin's hand in my own as we approached the school building.
As soon as we reached Jimin's locker, I stood by waiting for him to exchange his things. Once he finished, we walked over to my own. I exchanged my items and we began to walk to our class.
As soon as we sat down at our desk, I almost immediately grabbed Jimin's frail hand into my own. I leaned my head against the desk, grip tightening on Jimin's hand.

- - -

Jimin POV

When we made it to class, almost as soon as I sat down, Yoongi was laying his head on the desk and linking our hands again. He's been needy all morning, I worried that something was wrong. "Yoon?" I leant down and whispered, trying not to attract attention. All I got in return was a groan. "Yoon, what's wrong? Should we go to the bathroom to talk?" I asked, worrying why he was acting like this. If he was relapsing again.. Yoongi nodded and shifted out of his seat, dragging me out of the classroom behind him, but not before I grabbed our things, not knowing when we'd come back.
When we entered the bathroom we usually went to, being as it was almost always empty, I placed our bags on the floor. I cupped Yoongi's face and stroked his cheekbones with my thumbs. "Yoongi, talk to me. What's wrong?" I watched as Yoongi averted his gaze away from me. I pulled him to the floor to sit with me, and grabbed his hand, drawing circles with my thumb.
"..Are you relapsing again..?" I finally asked after a moment of silence that seemed to last forever. I felt Yoongi's body begin to tremble slightly, and that was enough to give me an answer. "Hey" I lifted Yoongi's head up to look me in the eye, but he kept avoiding my gaze. "Yoongi, look at me." I spoke even softer, as if I were speaking to a stray animal. Yoongi finally looked up at me and I felt my heart clench uncomfortably when I saw the glistening under his eyelashes. I immediately pulled him close to me, never wanting to let go. I felt the wet stains on the hoodie I wore, tightening my hold around his body, as if he would break otherwise. We sat there on the floor, and I spouted small 'its okay's and stroked his hair, kissing his head lightly every time.
After a while he had calmed down and lied his head in my lap. He had his eyes closed as I stroked my fingers through his hair and hummed to random songs, trying to soothe him.
   After about five minutes I spoke up quietly. "Yoongi, be honest." I paused to look down at him, making eye contact. "Have you cut?" I felt him tense up but quickly calm down. He smiled sheepishly as he brought a hand up to my cheek, wiping away the tear I didn't know was forming. "No I haven't. I promise." Yoongi leaned up and kissed me gently, holding me close.

- A/N: just a short little chapter for making y'all wait for so long on my ass. Tysm for reading! Please vote and comment! ❤️ and TYSM FOR 16K READS!!!!!