Bandages

Yoongi POV

I woke up with Jimin's arms and legs tangled in my own. I glanced over to the clock behind Jimin. 1:14am. I sighed as I carefully removed Jimin's limbs from my body and headed over to the bathroom.
After doing my business I looked in the mirror. I knew my depression had been acting up recently and that it was gradually getting worse but I didn't want to worry Jimin with it. I put my hands on both sides of the sink and stared down into the empty porcelain. I turned the sink on low and brought my hands to the faucet, filling them with the cool water. I splashed my face a couple times with the water and turned off the sink. I wiped my face with a towel and was about to head out until I glanced at the drawer. Damn it. I gave in and opened it, pulling out the tiny piece of glistening metal. I pulled down my sleeve and placed the blade directly over my pale skin. I slowly and carefully dragged it across, watching as red ribbons of liquid started seeping out of the thin break of skin. I leaned my head against the wall behind me and let my hand fall. After a few minutes of reflecting with myself about my past emotions, I slowly got up and turned the sink back on. I brought my wrist under the faucet and hissed when the cold water met my open skin, causing a familiar burning sensation. After the previous blood was washed away, I opened one of the drawers and pulled out the bandages and such. I began cleaning the wound and wrapped it when finished. I picked up the blade from the floor and ran it under the water and soaked it in peroxide, getting rid of any lingering bacteria to prevent a future infection. Once I was finished with everything I checked myself in the mirror to make sure there were no blood stains on my clothes. Once I was deemed presentable, I nodded to myself and pulled my sleeve down, leaving the bathroom after closing the door, turning the light off.
I crawled back into bed, careful not to wake Jimin. I wrapped my arms around his frail body once again and kissed the top of his head before drifting back off to sleep.

---

Jimin POV

This morning I felt groggy and gross. Probably from crying yesterday. I looked up at Yoongi and smiled as I watched his sleeping face. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. I smiled to myself before I saw his eyes open. He looked down at my before smiling. "Morning Minnie." I nodded and smiled back, "Morning Yoon." We stayed in comfortable silence for a few minutes, still tangled until I spoke up. "I'll go get ready for school first." I shifted out of his grasp as he nodded in return. He got up from his side of the bed and went over to check his phone. I walked over to his closet and grabbed a sweater and jeans. I took off my shirt, and walked over to grab the sweater I had spread out on the bed when I noticed Yoongi staring at me. He blinked away after a few seconds and headed to the bathroom. I brushed it off and proceeded to get dressed. Once I was done I slipped on my vans and sat down on the bed waiting for Yoongi to come out. He eventually came out and I got up heading towards the bathroom as he walked towards the closet. I wonder why he took longer than usual this morning. Once I got back after my routine and he was finished getting dressed, we grabbed our things and headed out the door.

---

Yoongi POV

   "I'll go get ready for school first."

    I nodded and shifted out of bed, getting up to check my phone. I glanced at the time and was glad to find out that I had enough time to change my bandages. I turned off my phone and looked up to see Jimin already stripped out of his shirt. He looks like he's gaining weight. I smiled to myself, quickly blinking away and walking towards the bathroom once Jimin turned around. When I finished my routine I turned on the sink, to block out any noise from the medical supplies I was taking out of the drawers. I pulled down my sleeve and unraveled the bandages carefully, throwing them away but placing them under the pile of tissues in the garbage can so Jimin wouldn't find them. I washed my hands and proceeded to clean out my wound and wrap it. It looks deeper than it actually was. I sighed to myself and looked in the mirror to make sure I was "presentable" and walked out after I finished putting everything away.
   I headed over to the closet once I reached the room and watched out of the corner of my eye as Jimin walked out towards the bathroom. Once he came back and we were both ready, we grabbed our things and headed out the door.
   Once I locked the door, I felt Jimin's hand interlock with mine almost instantly. It shocked me slightly because I was always the one to initiate it. I tightened my grip around his boney hand and we proceeded walking to school. We talked a little here and there but nothing all too interesting other than "how did you sleep?" And stuff like that. Then I realized that Jimin never did eat yesterday. I made a mental note to make him eat twice as much today to make up for it. I can't afford to see him slipping again.

---

Jimin POV

   Once we reached school we walked towards our lockers, waiting for each other to get our things, when Taehyung and Jungkook came up to us at my own locker. "Hey Jimin, we should hang out some time this week." Taehyung said with that iconic smile of his. "Yeah, it's been so long!" Jungkook whined behind him. I smiled before I spoke up, "alright sure, when do you want to hang out? After school tomorrow?" I asked them as I saw their faces light up at the word "tomorrow." "Yeah that's sounds good." Taehyung said softly as he and Jungkook were both smiling. I nodded and looked over at Yoongi who seemed to be out in space. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand causing him to snap back to reality as I tightened my grip around it. He looked down at me with confusion spread across his face. "What's wrong Minnie?" He asked me, his own grip tightening around mine. "Nothing, you just seemed out of it." I smiled reassuringly when I saw him nod and make an "o" formation with his mouth. We said goodbye to Tae and Jungkook then we walked to our own class.

-
A/N idk it's something (?)