Déjà Vu

Narrator POV

   Once they had arrived at Yoongi's house, Yoongi opened the door and closed it behind them, locking it. He looked down at Jimin who could only be described as a wreck. Yoongi set Jimin on the couch to wait while he carried Jimin's things upstairs to their room. Jimin nodded and waited patiently, slightly dosing off but not completely. Yoongi came back down stairs and walked over to Jimin, and carefully picked him up, carrying him upstairs bridal style in fear of the red head collapsing. When he had Jimin in his arms, his heart broke. He's so thin. Yoongi shuddered at the thought and shook his head to get rid of it.
   Once they reached the bedroom, Yoongi placed Jimin carefully on the bed. "You need to change clothes, there's blood on your shirt and jeans." Yoongi said quietly, and Jimin nodded and stood up. He started pulling off his sweater, revealing nothing but bones. Yoongi started to tear up but immediately blinked them away. Jimin winced in pain as he started to tip over, most likely from blood loss and malnutrition. Yoongi quickly caught him and set him back down on the bed. "Do you need me to help you..?" Yoongi spoke softly and Jimin nodded, a faint rose color on his face. Yoongi carefully pulled the rest of Jimin's sweater off and looked at him with sad eyes. It broke him to see Jimin like this. He had to be extra careful in watching him from now on. He didn't realize but he was soon wrapping his arms around Jimin's torso, Jimin's confused expression masked into Yoongi's chest. He closed his eyes and sighed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist. He could hear muffled cries and assumed Yoongi was crying. Jimin felt guilty for putting this on him and making Yoongi cry like this. Once the cries couldn't be heard anymore, Yoongi wiped his tears and stepped back, kissing Jimin's forehead. He smiled at him and spoke up, voice cracking only slightly from his crying. "Let me go grab you some sweatpants to change into." He walked over to the dresser, leaving Jimin with a shocker but sad expression. Jimin carefully pulled off his jeans and changed into the sweatpants Yoongi then handed to him. They crawled into bed and stared into each other's eyes, comfortable silence surrounding them. Yoongi then grabbed Jimin's hand in his own and slowly pulled down Jimin's sleeve, revealing blood-soaked bandages. "Minnie we should go change these before you fall asleep." Yoongi said still looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin nodded and started to get up carefully. Yoongi swooped him up into his arms anyway and carried him to he bathroom, carefully setting him on the counter.
   Yoongi cleaned Jimin's wound and stared at it for a few silent seconds, before leaning his face towards Jimin's wrist and carefully kissing the deep red line. Jimin's eyes started to fill with tears as he watched Yoongi, both from sadness and the burning sensation on his wrist, but didn't mind it. Yoongi looked up at him and brought his face closer to Jimin's kissing the top of his head and sighing. "When you feel like hurting yourself again.. tell me." Yoongi spoke softly and Jimin's eyes widened at the familiar words. He closed his eyes and leaned into Yoongi's touch. Yoongi finished bandaging Jimin's arm and carefully carried him back to the bed where they lie there staring at each other again. Jimin spoke up this time. "...thank you." It was very quiet but Yoongi could hear it. He nodded in response and grabbed Jimin's hand. He intertwined their fingers and brought Jimin's hand up to his face, resting his palm on his own cheek. He leaned into it and soon fell asleep. Jimin smiled softly, still overwhelmed with guilt. He moved closer and wrapped himself around Yoongi and began to fall asleep. The last thing Jimin thought before passing out in exhaustion, thank you for saving me Yoongi.