Morning Routine

Jimin POV

BRR BRR BRR BRR

I really need a new alarm clock, this one is getting annoying. I look over to my left. 6:30am. I shuffle out of bed, kicking off the thin sheets and slightly heavy blanket, and head to the bathroom and step on the tile-sized black square. 56.7 kilos.

"Shoot for 55. You know you want to. You want to be beautiful don't you Jimin? No one will want you if you're not beautiful."

I hear that voice every damn day. I've gotten used to it interrupting my thoughts on a daily basis. I take a mental note of the number on the scale and proceed to do my morning routine: brushing my teeth and hair and such.
I head out of the bathroom and go towards my bedroom and open the closet. I take out an oversized black sweater and a pair of black ripped jeans and slip them on. After that I head over to the corner of my room with the basket of shoes and put on my black boots. I walked past the mirror heading to my nightstand to grab my phone, charger, but take a few steps back. "Disgusting." I proceed to grab my things and walk out of my room heading down stairs and out the front door before I can be called into the kitchen for breakfast.

As soon as I got to the bus stop, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook and waved to them. "Hey Jimin, did you ever get caught last night?" Taehyung asked, not really curious. "Yeah, was your mom awake?" Jungkook said as he tried to hide laughter at the thought of me getting in trouble at 3:00am. "Yah! I'm not as clumsy and loud as you two!"
I spouted back, playfully smacking them on their shoulders. "I take that as a no?" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes and removed my hand. I rolled my eyes and after a few minutes of our mindless conversation, the bus slowed to a stop and hit the brakes. As we got on the bus it was emptier than usual. I quickly lugged myself into an empty seat an stared out the window, slipping my earbuds in my ears.

   I was abruptly woken up to the feeling of being shaken by someone. "Hey Jimin, we're here." Taehyung said as he shook my shoulder to wake me up. "Already?" I sighed as I blink my eyes a couple times before steadying myself against the back of the seats in front of me and walking off the bus with Taehyung and Jungkook. As soon as we got to the school gate I let out a big sigh. "Another year of this bullshit." I slumped my shoulders and walked inside the school building, the two morons giggling behind me.

I was soon met with loud yelling and squeaking of shoes as I opened the front door to the school building. I quickly went to the front office and picked up my schedule. After about 5 minutes I went out looking for my locker and my two friends. As I was walking past a group of random students crowding around their own lockers, I made brief eye contact with this boy standing over by a door to a classroom talking to someone. After about 2 seconds I quickly looked away and made my way to my assigned locker. He was pretty. His pale skin contrasting against his black clothes, and blond bangs hanging loose over his sharp features. I blush slightly at the image of the boy in my mind, but I'm interrupted by Taehyung and Jungkook giggling with a boy I've never met before. "Jimin, this is Hoseok. He's a senior in my science class." Taehyung introduces the boy next to him and I nod at the boy, shaking his hand. "Hi. I'm Jimin." The boy smiles brightly as he looks at me nodding. "Hi Jimin, I'm Hoseok!" If there were two words to describe his personality, it would be bright and happy.

As soon as I got to my first period, I sat in a chair assigned to a desk in the back corner of the room by the window. I quietly laid my head down on my bag that was now resting atop of my desk. I knew I still had about 10 minutes until the first bell rang to inform students to get to their classes. I hear a shuffle to my right but don't say anything. I was tired and had a headache due to my small hangover from the mess that was last night. I eventually turned my head and was eye-to-eye with the boy from earlier this morning. I quickly blinked and turned my head back around to the opposite direction, feeling a small amount of heat creep up my cheeks. I casually blinked away my shock and closed my eyes in a half-assed attempt to make my headache go away.