Home

Jimin has been staying at Yoongi's home for weeks, but now he has to stay back at his own home because his mother arrived home after her business trip had ended. She hugged Jimin, completely oblivious to his size difference from when she had last seen him. She gave him some shirts and cheap souvenirs she had bought for him. Jimin politely took them and headed up to his room after hey had been talking for a while.
   Having to be back at home, Jimin hasn't been with Yoongi as much. They were together almost always during school and they talked to each other over text message, but they haven't really hung out outside of school.

9:43 pm

Yoongi:
Minnie, how was your day?

Jimin:
It was good, I was able to get a bunch of homework done! :)

Jimin lied.

   Jimin has actually gotten worse since he last was at Yoongi's. He's slipped back into his old habits and his depression had gotten worse, Yoongi not noticing any of it. Jimin had already lost about 2 more kilos. Making him a very bony 50.12 kilos. He always wore big baggy clothing so Yoongi wasn't able to tell how much thinner Jimin had gotten. He had never slept anymore, getting an hour here and there.

Yoongi:
Well that's good, we can't have you failing your classes now

Jimin:
Yah! You're the one that made me miss so much school!

Yoongi:
You didn't miss that much school, it was only four days

Jimin:
Whatever ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyways how was your day?

Yoongi:
It was fine, I was able to nap today in science. Have you been sleeping well? I've noticed you have darker circles than usual.

   Jimin stared at his screen, surprised that his dark circles looked that noticeable with the concealer he had applied every morning. He decided to lie, not wanting to worry Yoongi.

Jimin:
Yeah I'm sleeping fine, just staying up some nights to watch dramas.

Yoongi:
Okay ㅋㅋㅋ
You know you can call me if you need to talk? Just throwing that out there

Jimin:
I know, thank you Hyung

   It had been one of those nights where Jimin's depression had gotten really bad. He hadn't slept in days, nor had he eaten in about a week. He couldn't tell but he looked like he was dying, probably the dark circles from lack of sleep. It was about 3:13am and he was on his bathroom floor crying and shaking with a pair of scissors in his hand. He already cut but it was thin, not much he blood at all. So he decided he would go deeper. He wanted the pain and release. Until he went deeper than he thought. Blood was everywhere as he dropped the scissors, it wasn't too deep but deep enough to hurt like hell. Jimin didn't know this though, all he saw was blood and felt nothing but pain in his wrist. He fumbled around and called Yoongi, the only person he trusted. The tone rang, and rang, and rang. Yoongi picked up.

"Y-Yoongi.."

   Yoongi heard sniffles and crying on the other side of the phone, his heart dropping.

"Minnie, what's wrong? What happened?"

"I-I'm sorry.. I f-fucked up."

   Jimin's sniffles and quiet sobs could be heard in his words and Yoongi immediately shot out of bed and slipped on his shoes. "I'm heading over there now. Stay awake Jimin!" The faint sound of Yoongi's door slamming could be heard on Yoongi's end of the call, and Jimin just lie on the cold tiles as he waited for Yoongi.

   Jimin heard the faint sound of the front door opening and Yoongi walking up the stairs and sighed in relief. Yoongi quietly opened the bathroom door revealing a blood-soaked, crying Jimin. He quickly closed the door locking it, and ran over to Jimin, grabbing towels to clean the wound.
"Jimin.. why..? You were doing so well." Yoongi spoke after some minutes of silence, voice quiet as if it were a whisper. He grabbed Jimin's hand as he heard him begin to cry again. Jimin leaned into Yoongi, tightening his grip around Yoongi's hand. He lied his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck and sighed. "I'm sorry." Yoongi's heart sank at the words he just heard. He wrapped his arm around Jimin and tightened his grip around Jimin's thin hand. He kissed the top of the red head in front of him and closed his eyes. "Why don't you stay with me for now..?" Yoongi spoke up through the head of hair. He felt Jimin nod as he lifted Jimin up of the bathroom tiles, and into his room to collect some things.
   Jimin grabbed his necessities and wrote a small note, taping it to his bedroom door, and leaving with Yoongi quietly down the hall. He locked the front door behind him and walked with Yoongi, hand in hand to the blond's empty, familiar home.