Forehead

Jimin POV

"Minnie... are you blushing?"

   My eyes widened when I heard those words. I felt Yoongi's eyes piercing through me. I instantly looked away hoping he'd drop it but unfortunately he didn't. "Minnie what's wrong with you lately?" I gulped harshly and proceeded to look in the opposite direction still avoiding his eyes, those beautiful dark brown eyes. I felt his hands move down my face and towards my waist. My breath hitched slightly as I felt him wrap his arms around me and lay his head on my shoulder. I looked down and felt him tighten his grip, nuzzling his head closer into the crook of my neck. I could feel my heartbeat beginning to race and I felt my ribs pounding. I'm sure he noticed this because he lifted his head a little and I could now feel his eyelashes against my neck, almost as if he's doing this on purpose.
I can't remember when or how but now he's got me pinned against the kitchen counter, food long forgotten. My eyes widened and I gasped when I suddenly felt my body being lifted onto the countertop, hissing quietly at the sudden cold feeling on the backs of my thighs. Soon enough Yoongi's head was lying sideways in my lap and he tightened his grip around my waist. I looked down at him as I brought my hand up to stroke his hair. I heard him groan in response, feeling the vibrations on my thighs from his vocal cords. I felt him lean into the touch and nuzzle closer.
After a while of sitting like that I ruffled his hair slightly before speaking. "Yoon.. I promise I'll eat later but why don't we go back to bed for right now? We both seem tired anyways." I felt him nod and soon enough I was hoisted off the counter, Yoongi's hands now on my waist holding me up. I accidentally yelped at the sudden action, causing me to cover my mouth almost instantly, blushing like a teenage girl. I'm not sure if I was hearing things or not but I swear I heard Yoongi chuckle after that. I panicked not knowing what to do as Yoongi changed his grip, causing me to reflexively wrap my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt him adjust his grip, soon carrying me up the stairs.
Once we reached his room, he carefully placed me down on the bed, leaving me a blushing, shaken mess. I watched him stretch out his back before he crawled in next to me. I turned to look at him, now laying on my side as I locked eyes with his. He stared back at me, almost reminding me of a child looking at a toy on the shelf. I felt his hand slowly rise up and caress my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up again for the fiftieth time today. He just stared at me like that for a couple minutes until I watched him close his eyes and lean his forehead against my own. I blinked rapidly but eventually closed my own eyes too, leaning into the touch. I brought my hand up to meet his own cheek and rubbed my thumb over his collarbone slightly, feeling him nuzzle into my hand.
I eventually reopened my eyes. "Yoon.. what's wrong all of a sudden?" I asked him hesitantly, seeing his own eyes open and stare back at me. "It's nothing Minnie.. just another episode that's all.. it'll pass eventually." He spoke softly as he smiled reassuringly. I nodded in response and snuggled closer to him, resting my head in the crook of his neck. I felt his chest rise as I closed my eyes. My eyelashes probably tickled his neck. I giggled to myself quietly as I shifted to move my eyes out of the way. I felt him shift his own position as he was now wrapping his arms around my shoulders with my head under his chin. I felt my face burning up and brought my hands up to my face. I guess he noticed the feeling of me moving because he detached his arms and looked down at me. I stared back at him with my face probably looking like a bad sunburn right now. He brought his hands up to my cheeks and carefully caressed my cheekbones, softly grazing his thumbs over them. I blinked and leaned into his hands, feeling my eyes growing heavy. I felt my cheeks burn more against his pale, icy hands when I felt his lips press against my forehead. They stayed there for a few seconds that seemed to be agonizingly long. He eventually removed them and looked down at me smiling slightly, my cheeks even hotter which I'm sure he can definitely feel. I nuzzled my head closer to his neck under his chin and rested it against his shoulder, lulling off to sleep. The last thing I felt was his body shifting to get closer to my own and his cold hands resting on my neck, wrapped around my shoulders.

-
A/N
Idk this is a whole ass mess oops