A/N

Hi I'm Boo Boo the Fool. So first off, happy New Year, and such! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've actually had a draft starting a chapter that I was gonna upload about two months ago, but I just couldn't write anything. I did update the draft a bit but I still don't know what to write. Like there's a plot but I have no idea what to do with it. When i do update I will try my absolute hardest to continue updating.

To be quite honest I haven't been okay mentally and haven't been for a while. I'm majorly depressed and just can't find the motivation to do anything anymore, like I just don't know how to draw or write anymore, I just give up. I finally drew for the first time in two years last week. It shocked me that I was able to. I do want to write again, I just don't know how. It used to make me so happy I looked forward to seeing feedback and it made me relieved and touched that people actually enjoyed these impulsive updates. I'm really sorry for not updating and I promise I'll try my best to try writing again.

It may help if you guys could throw some ideas out there to help with the writing process, I'm kinda lost and have been for some time, I'm just making this up as I go bc I don't know how to write with a plan and story draft and shit it just doesn't work. I'd really appreciate it if you guys do!

Again I'm really sorry, I promise I'll try to update again soon and try to keep it somewhat regular. I love you all, thank you for every view and vote you've given this fic, I appreciate it more than you know.

-Kat 🖤