Retaliation

Narrator POV

   Jimin woke up to the sound of Yoongi's phone ringing. It was dark out meaning they had slept all day, god knows what time it could've been. He turned around and shook Yoongi's shoulder, "Yoon, your phone is ringing." Yoongi just groaned, waving a hand in a "shooing" motion, "..you answer it, m' sleepy." Jimin just nodded and pressed the green button, not looking at the contact name, and pressed the phone to his ear. "Hello?" Jimin asked hesitantly.

"Hello? Who is this? Where is Yoongi?"

Jimin blinked in confusion as he heard a woman's voice. He cleared his throat to reply to the woman on the phone, "He's asleep, may I ask who's calling?" Jimin had a feeling of uneasiness rush through him as the woman replied. "I'm his mother. Now may I ask who you are and why you're answering my son's phone?" Jimin started to panic, Yoongi never really mentioned anything about his parents so he didn't know much about them, or if they were homophobic even. He pressed the mute button as he kept the phone to his ear, and shook Yoongi awake finally. "Yoongi it's your mom." Yoongi shot up and took the phone, pressing the mute button again to unmute himself as he cleared his throat to answer.
"Hi mom, it's me" Yoongi replied, cringing at the sound of his mother sighing deeply. "Yoongi, who are you with? Why are they answering your phone?" Yoongi thought for a moment, grabbing Jimin's hand in his and looking at him, smiling reassuringly. "My boyfriend. Is that going to be a problem?" Yoongi has to admit, his anxiety was rising by the second, his heartbeat already racing a mile a minute.
"Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean 'boyfriend'? Min Yoongi answer me!" Yoongi tensed as his grip on Jimin's hand got tighter, causing the younger to look at him with a worried expression. "I said, he's my boyfriend. We're in a relationship. Anything else you need to know?" Yoongi was sweating now, his body beginning to tremble as he felt a panic attack soon to start. He heard is mother sigh loudly, cringing at the sound yet again. "We'll be home in two weeks, we'll talk then. Goodbye Yoongi"

Click

Yoongi sighed through his nose and turned his phone off with trembling hands, the panic starting to grow worse. Jimin noticed this and leaned over, breaking hold of Yoongi's hand to wrap his arms around the older's torso, bringing a hand up to stoke through Yoongi's hair. Immediately Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin as the world spun around him, and began crying uncontrollably, body shaking. Jimin whispered calming words as he continued to stroke through the elders hair. "It's going to be okay, I'm right here with you, I'm not going anywhere, you're going to be okay." Yoongi nodded as best as he could as he tightened his hold on Jimin, his sobs and Jimin's whispers being the only noise in the room.

- - -

After Yoongi had calmed down, the two of them cuddled together under the covers, just dwelling in each other's presence. They were facing each other, staring at each others' facial features, and had their hands intertwined, free hands resting on the other's cheek. Until Yoongi finally cleared the silence.
   "Minnie.. can you try eating for me? Please..?" His voice sounded groggy both from sobbing just moments before, and from lack of use. Jimin just stared at him, deep in thought. He kept hearing the voice screaming at him to say no, that he would be fat and disgusting. But he also kept thinking back to when Yoongi told him about his older brother who was hospitalized because of the same disorder, and how much Yoongi has suffered because of that incident. He closed his eyes and leaned into Yoongi's touch, and took a deep breath.
"Yeah. I'll try." Jimin opened his eyes to see Yoongi staring at him, his expression unreadable. Jimin just smiled back at him sincerely, leaning in and pecking the older's lips, detangling their hands and wrapping his arms around Yoongi's head, holding him close as if he would break if he didn't. Yoongi just sighed contently into Jimin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the younger's torso, holding him equally as close. They lied there in that position for a while before Yoongi shifted to sit up, reaching to hold Jimin's hand.
   "What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked, stroking gentle circles onto the younger's knuckles. Jimin hummed for a moment, thinking. "Whatever you want" he replied, smiling sincerely, Yoongi looking at him with wide eyes. "A-Are you sure? I don't want to push you too much, are you sure you don't want something easier?" Jimin just shook his head. "No, you choose what you want to eat. I'll be alright, I'll figure it out." Jimin wanted to get better, he wanted to make Yoongi happy. As much as he wanted to be skinny and beautiful, it hurt him more to know that he was tormenting Yoongi with every meal he skipped. No matter how hard it would be, he would make Yoongi happy, even if it hurt. It was better than watching the one he loved most, hurt because of him. But he knew that he wouldn't be able to do it alone, because he knew that the horrible voice would come back to torment him otherwise and he would just end up back at square one.
   "Alright, do you want to try to eat a small portion of ramyun?" Jimin froze at the thought, his mind running calculations through his head like clock work, even when he knew the amount of calories and sodium he would be eating, and even though he wanted nothing more than to lock himself in the bathroom and avoid it all together. He nodded his head reluctantly.

- A/N: hi I'm Kat and I cant keep a promise for shit smh I'm so sorry sksksk. Thank you all so much for 35k reads and 1.5k votes! It means a lot to me. Please vote and comment and thank you for reading. I'll try my absolute best to update more. ❤️