Chapter One

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO or HP.

Percy Jackson

I woke up in a field of grass by a small pond, lying on the grass. The sun momentarily blinded me as my eyes adjusted to the light.

I picked myself up off the ground and looked around. I tried to remember how I got here but, I couldn't. I only knew my name. Percy Jackson. Somehow I knew that I was seventeen and was ADHD and dyslexic. I knew that my birthday was on August 18th. And I knew that something was wrong.

I looked around again and saw a very unsturdy house. I don't know how it was still standing. It looked like it would fall over at a single gust of wind could knock it down. The house seemed as if it was being held up by magic. I didn't know what to do, so I started walking to the unstable house.

After a while the sun started setting and I was walking faster. I was still pretty far away from that house, so I started running.

As it was getting darker, I could see a soft glow that was coming from the windows.

It was fully dark outside, and I clearly did not have night vision, because I ran face first into a tree.  My face did not apperciate that.

Rain started to pour down on me. The rain made me feel more energized, but I was freezing my butt off.

The glow of the house was closer now. Only about a mile or two away, so I sped up trying to get there faster, but I was tired, wet, cold, thirsty and hungry. I finally reached the house. The people inside were probably sleeping, but I was cold. I knocked loudly on the door. I heard voices inside. Then a crashing sound. Then some cursing.

The door opened. There stood three people. Two boys and one girl. One boy had red hair and blue eyes and lots of freckles. I didn't know his name so I decided to call him Redhead. Creative, right? One had black hair and green eyes, he also had a scar shaped like a lighting bolt on his forehead. I'll call this guy Scar Guy. The girl had bushy brown hair and brown eyes. I don't know what to call her so I decided on Bushy Hair Girl. I suck at making up nicknames.

Harry Potter

In the middle of the night a someone came knocking at our door, when Ron and I were arguing about the best Quidditch teams while Hermione was laughing at us.

We answered the door and there stood a boy. He looked exhausted, and the boy was soaking wet. He had black hair and seagreen eyes. He looked at us like he was studying us.

"Can I come in?" The boy asked.  His voice was a little shakey because of his chattering teeth.

"Yeah, come in." Ron said to the boy.

"What are your names?" The boy had an accent. American I think.

"Why should we tell you?" Hermione asked.

Honestly I thought that he would recognize me and freak out over the fact that he just meat Harry Potter. He didn't do anything. He just nodded his head. I almost smaked my forehead.  Of corse he dosen't know me.  He is from America.

"Fair enough." He said.

We must of looked shocked because he gave us a confused look.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" The boy asked curiously.

"Uh, it's nothing." I answered him. He looked at us confused.

"What's your name?" Ron asked.

"Percy Jackson," Percy said. "Can I have some food? I'm really hungry."

Ron nodded. "You can stay here if you need to. How did you find this place, mate? Are you a wizard?"

Percy looked confused. "I woke up in your field with no memories - except for my name - a few hours ago. And what do you mean by wizard?"

*Edited*