Chapter Twelve

Annabeth Chase

I was in the Athena cabin.  I looked at the picture of Percy and I in my hands.  I had been searching for days now. I barely had any sleep or anything to eat, so my friends had to force me to rest and get something to eat.  

Someone knocked on the door and I looked up at them.

“Hey, Annabeth.”

“Hi, Nico.”

“We think we might know where Percy is.”  Nico said.

“What?  Where is he?” I said with excitement in my voice.

“I said we might know, come to the Big House and we can show you.”

I got up from my bed and we walked over to the Big House.

When we finally arrived at the Big House,  Chiron, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Will and the rest of the cabin counselors and a few other campers were there.

“Annabeth, we think that Percy is somewhere in Scotland,  we are going to send some campers there. You would like to go I assume.”  Chiron said.

“When are we going?”   I asked.

    “As soon as we can.”

    “Okay.  Who else is going?”

    “Well, you, Nico, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo.”  Chiron said.

    Good.  I hope we will leave soon.

    “Go pack your things and then you may start your quest, after a night's rest.  In the morning after breakfast come back here.” Chiron instructed.

We all turned to the door and shuffled out.  We were finally going to get Percy back. That Seaweed Brain had managed to get himself missing.  Again.

I jogged back to the Athena Cabin And packed my things as fast as possible, so I could meet up with my friends.

When I was finished packing, I went to the Aphrodite Cabin, to see if Piper was finished.  

I knocked on the door and Drew opened it.  

“What do you want, hon?”  Drew said with an annoyed tone, like she would rather be doing her makeup, instead of talking to me.

“Is Piper finished packing yet?”  I asked.

“Yes. She went to go find Jason.”

I turned to the door and walked out quickly.  Where would Pipes and Jason go. Oh well.

The rest of the day seemed to take ages to end.  I just wanted to start, already.

♤♡◇♧Time Skip ♧◇♡♤

It was early when I woke up.  I got up and made my bed. I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt.  I heard the conch horn go off, signaling that it was time for breakfast.

I went to the dining pavilion, and sat at my usual spot at the Athena table.  

Only a few campers were here.

I got my breakfast of two pancakes, with maple syrup,  a banana and a glass of orange juice.

I ate my food as fast as I could without choking, because that would be bad, and it would be hard to find Percy, if I was dead.

When I was done, I walked back to the Athena Cabin and grabbed my stuff.

I walked to the Big House with my bag on my back.  I looked at the camp. It all looked so peaceful, well, except for the shaking rock climbing wall with lava pouring down it and the fighting arena.

Leo and Jason were already there.

“Hi Annabeth.”  Jason said. “Are you ready to find Percy?”

“Yep.”  I answered.

We chatted (Leo was making jokes most of the time) until everyone else arrived.  Hazel and Piper were the last to come.

Chiron walked out, on the porch of the Big House, where we were waiting.

“Good morning Heros.  So Percy is in Scotland.  That’s all we know about his location, but I assume that you will be able to find him.  You will need a mode of transportation, so you can ride Festus and the pegasi. Just be sure to take breaks often.  Farewell heros.”

We walked to the pegasus stables, except for Leo, Jason and Piper.  They were riding Festus.

I mounted a pegasus, one of Blackjack’s friends.  Blackjack! Stupid me. Percy would need a pegasus too.  

I whistled and called out of him.  Blackjack came trotting over to me.

“Hey buddy,” I said softly while stroking his fur.  “Are you ready to on another quest? You need to come with us.”

He was a smart horse and he understood what I meant.  

We went out of the stables and took off.  You better be ready Percy, because you are going to get judo flipped.  Hard.

A/N:  Look who updated! I feel bad that I haven't updated.  Any way tell me what you think. Also, I posted an art book, so go check that out!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

:)