Chapter 15

Harry Potter

“I’m worried about him Mcgonagall,” said Hermione.

“He barely remembers how to get to charms anymore.” said Ron. “Mcgonagall, do you know any test we could do to know for sure that he is a wizard? We still don’t know if he is actually a wizard.” I suggested.

“Bloody hell give it up mate. It’s been a month.” Ron said with a sigh.

Then all of a sudden Ron was yelling at me and I started yelling back. I don’t even understand. Was I no longer his best friend? And the Hogwarts drama started again.

“Stop it you two” yelled Mcgonagall.

“Sorry mate.” Ron mumbled.

“Anyway, we should send him to the hospital wing to see Madame Pomfrey. Harry, Ronald will you take him.” Mcgonagall ordered.

“Well we . . .” said Ron and I.  

“Just go” Mcgonagall sighed.

“Hermione stay I need to talk to you” Mcgonagall said as Ron and I walked out the door.

Hermione Granger

“ Hermione I asked you to stay for one reason” Mcgonagall said seeming very nervous. .  “There is another dark wizard. She goes by the name Seraphim Vossen. She wants to continue Voldemort’s goal.  To murder all the wizards and witches that aren’t purebloods. So for Harry and Ronald’s sake keep them away from danger and promise me you will stay safe as well. We don’t want another war on our hands.  And don't tell anyone, except for Potter and Weasley We don't need students panicking.” Mcgonagall said seriously.

“Why don’t you tell the ministry” I asked.

“They don’t believe anybody would be stupid enough to retry what he did.” McGonagall said.

“No more questions, I’ve told you all I know so you should probably go help Ronald and Harry. They have probably lost Percy multiple times by now” Mcgonagall said sarcastically. I giggled as I left through the door of Dumbledore's old office.

Sorry that this chapter is short.  Like really, really short.  I didn't write it. hails0508 did.  Anyway, should I change the cover?  I want to put and OC in this.

Name
Age
Gender
Eye colour
Hair colour
Demigod or Wizard/witch
If a demigod Greek or Roman
If a demigod which godly parent
If a wizard/witch which house
Backstory
Personality

If someone doesn't answer this within twoish weeks, then I will make my own OC.  The OC will be put in within the next few chapters.  So you have some time.  It will probably be more then two weeks.

Also go check out my art book.  I can't update on that one very well though.