Chapter 13

Hermione Granger

Percy was going to have some explaining to do.

It seemed that Percy knew something about what just happened. I was going to ask, but Professor McGonagall burst into the Defence Against The Dark Arts classroom.

Some of the other people started to fill in the room, too. Some looked confused. Others looked like they wanted to figure out what just happened. So did I.

"Everyone, back to your common rooms. Mr. Jackson. My office."

************************************

Ron, Harry and I had managed to get the good seats by the fire.

Ron and Harry were talking about Quidditch and that they were going to beat Slytherin.

Of course I want to beat Slytherin, but I was too busy reading to join in on their conversation.

The book was called Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them. I had read the book multiple times and didn't mention any one eyed giants. I thought back to when I was nine. I had a book on Greek Mythology that I loved to read. I faintly remember something about one eyed giants. Cyclops. That's what they're called.

Tomorrow os the weekend, which is a great time to do some research.

"Tomorrow I want to go to the library to do some research."

"Do we have to go?." Ron asked.

"I would like it if you came,"

"Hermione! Tomorrow is the first Quidditch practice!" Harry complained. "We can't miss it!"

"Well, Quidditch practice doesn't take up the whole day, does it"?"

"Do we have to?" Ron and Harry said together.

"We would be able to look through more books if you both came."

"Alright. We'll come." Harry said.

"Good. I'm going to work on our potions assignment. I want to get good N.E.W.T. grades. Goodnight." I said then leaving to work on my assignment.

Percy Jackson

I was waiting for Professor McGonagall. I wasn't that nervous, as I have been in lots of trouble before, and I had other problems to worry about. Like my memory.

I can tell that my memories were, for some reason fading. The last thing I remember before waking up in that field by the Burrow was Annabeth kissing me before I went to attack all those telkhines when I was fifteen years old. And losing my memories was scaring me.

I should probably Iris message Annabeth before it gets worse, her being a daughter of Athena and my closest friend.

Professor McGonagall finally came into her office. It probably wasn't that long but my ADHD made it feel like it was forever.

"You aren't in any trouble Mr. Jackson, but we would like to know if you know anything about those beasts and how you defeated them." She said sternly.

"Well," I was trying to think my way out of this one. "I don't know what those things were or where they came from, but I made them go away with magic." When I said that it sounded more like a question.

"Fine. You may go."

(A/N:  Sorry for not updating.  If you spot any mistakes please tell me!  I posted an art book so go check that out!

Bye!

Vote 

Follow

Comment 

Share