Chapter Eight

Annabeth Chase

What does he mean by "Who are you guys?" I'm going to figure this out.

"Percy. What do you mean by that? How do you not remember them?"

"I remember you, Annabeth. Also, Nico and Will too." Percy said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. I sighed. Why does this always happen to me? "What's the last thing you remember?" I asked him.

"I uh . . . the last thing I remember is you and I uh underwater in the canoe lake." Percy turned a little red when he said that. I did too. Will and Nico were smiling. Everybody else looked confused. "Anyway, I only remember the Titan War and everything before that. So I don't know these people."

"I hear someone coming on your end." I said.

Percy looked over his shoulder. "I love you Annabeth." He swiped his hand through the mist and he disappeared.

Be safe seaweed brain.

Percy Jackson

I miss Annabeth.

Ron knocked on the door. "Percy, are you almost done? We are leaving to go to Platform 9 ¾ now."

I waited until Ron left and I went back to the kitchen.

"Let's go!" Mrs. Weasley said cheerily.

Time skip to platform 9 ¾

We finally got to Kings Cross station. "This place is huge." I said in amazement.

"Okay, now all you need to do is run in the wall." Hermione said.

"Uh . . . I'd rather not smash my face in the wall, thanks." I said to Hermione.

Ron laughed. " The wall is the way to get there."

"Oh."

Harry ran right into the wall. I was afraid he was going to smash his face in but he just went through the wall. Hermione went after him and disappeared too. Ron was close behind her.

I ran straight at the wall and I appeared at another platform. Platform 9 ¾ .

"Hurry! Get on the train. You don't want to miss it!"Mrs. Weasley said.

Harry Potter

We got on the Hogwarts Express. We were having trouble finding a compartment, until we saw Neville, Ginny and Luna had managed to get one.

"Can we sit here?" Hermione asked.

"Yes. How was your summer? And who is this?" Luna asked.

"My name is Percy Jackson. Who are you guys. I already know you Ginny." Percy asked.

"My name's Neville Longbottom." Neville told Percy.

"I'm Luna Lovegood." Luna said dreamily.

"I haven't seen you at Hogwarts, before. Where are you from?" Neville asked curiously.

"I'm from New York."

"Percy do you remember anything," I asked.

His smile turned into a small frown. "Just a few things. I went to a camp in the summer. All my friends went there. I have a girlfriend. Her name's Annabeth." Percy smiled. "That's about it."

Huh. Percy seems kind of like a normal guy. Not the kind you would expect to show up at your door with no memories.

The train ride was uneventful. We were just fooling around and chatting and explaining stuff to Percy.

When the trolly lady came around and asked if we wanted anything Percy asked if she had anything blue. The conversation went like this. (A/N: T.L. stands for Trolley Lady.)

T.L.: "Anything from the trolley dears?"

Percy: "Do you have anything blue?"

T.L.: "No I don't. Sorry. But I have chocolate frogs."

Percy: "Oh I'll have some of those then."

It was weird.

We put our robes on and we arrived at Hogwarts.

(A/N: I have a talent for smashing electronics. An ipod twice and ipad and my phone twice. Yeah. Go me.)