Chapter Ten

Ron Weasley

I woke up to the sound of Percy talking loudly in his sleep. He was saying strange stuff.

"Annabeth . . . no. . . nobody touches her. . . Kronos . . . no . . . no NO!" Percy jolted up and he seemed pretty startled. He had woken up everyone in the room because of what he was saying.

"What?" Percy said. He looked shaken, like he was having a nightmare. He ran his hand through his hair and got up.

I walked over to Harry. "What do you think he was dreaming about, mate?"

"I don't know. Maybe he was dreaming about his past." Harry said.

"Let's go to breakfast, I'm hungry" I said.

We met up with Hermione at the common room. We walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down.

I grabbed a few pancakes and poured maple syrup on them.

"How do you eat that much food?" Hermione asked.

Percy came down and sat beside Hermione.

"What were you dreaming about, Percy?"

"Nothing." He said. Percy continued enjoying his food.

"I don't believe you." Harry said.

Percy looked up from his pancakes. "What do you mean?"

"You were saying things in your sleep." Harry answered.

"What was I saying?"

"You were saying a girl's name, I think it was Annabeth. Also you said no a lot." I said.

"Annabeth is your girlfriend, right?" Hermione said.

Percy nodded. He ate another piece of his pancake.. "It was just a nightmare. That's it."

Percy got up and left. He took a piece of toast with him. Then he came back. "I don't know where I am going. Can you guys come with me?"

"Sure." I said.

-----------------------Time Skip***********************************

We were in divination. Why do we even have to take this class! Any way, we were sitting, waiting for Trelaney to come.

She finally arrived. "Today we will be-" then she looked directly at Percy.

"Seven demigods shall answer the call

To storm or fire the world must fall

An oath to keep with a final breath

And foes bear arms to the Doors Of Death"

Percy was pale, then he collapsed. When he fell he slammed his head on the floor, with a loud bang. Ouch.

Percy Jackson

I know that.  I know those words. I felt myself going pale. Then I saw darkness.

All I saw were flashes. There was a boy and a girl with me. We were hiding in the grass. Then there were six people and I sitting around the table. Then there was me and Annabeth. I was holding onto her hand. We were hanging over a pit. It seemed to pull us in.

"As long as we're together."

I jolted up. "What happened?'" I asked. My head was hurting.

"You passed out when Trelawney said that." Harry said.

"That was weird, mate."

Yeah. That was weird. But I feel like I know those words. Somehow. I know them.

(A/N:  Sorry for the short chapter.  And not uodating for two weeks.  School has been busy lately.  I really want to know what you people think of my story!  LillianFoxfire is making a shadow hunter fanfic.  If tou are a fan, you should check it out.

Comment 

Vote

Share

Follow 

Be awesome