Chapter 22- What Goes Around, Comes Around

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

Ty

"So, what are we going to do now?" one of my men asked me, I shrugged.

"What do you mean? We're going to wait for them to get here, and when they do I'll make them watch as I kill their precious King."

"Aren't they supposed to be like, really powerful though? Do you know what we're walking into?"

"Are you fucking doubting me?" I snapped, gripping a handful of his shirt and yanking him towards me. He shook his head no quickly as his eyes widened.

"N-No I wasn't just asking."

"Tonight isn't the night to test me," I warned. "Bring his body downstairs and lay him on the table in the red room."

"Okay," he answered and quickly left to go do as I said.

Yes, of course I've heard the rumors about how powerful this Legend mafia could be, but I also know how powerful I am. I have faith in my men, we can handle this.

"Are we expecting Blaze's dad to be apart of them too? Because if so-" I cut his sentence off with a laugh.

"That old ass man? I strongly doubt it. I'm telling you, we're fine."

"And you're sure you don't want to call in for backup?"

"I'm fucking positive, now stop asking me!"

We had maybe fifty or so men in here ready for them, but that was all we needed to bring them down.

I will not rest until every single Legend is dead, mark my words.

Mr. Legend

Within the next hour, I had over a hundred of the most powerful men at my side ready to go into war to bring Blaze back. I had an old friend of mine, Ace, helping out with getting everyone together.

"This Olivia lady, how much do we know about her?" he asked me as we walked down the hall.

"She's Blaze's Aunt, but she hasn't seen him since he was a child. I don't know how the fuck she could possibly know where he is, but we can't risk not going."

"Trust me, I know. If it's a trap, we're prepared for it. And if it's not and he's really there, we're prepared for that too."

"Has anyone told Monique?" I called out, looking at the boys. Jermaine slumped in his seat.

"I mean like.... I might've said we were on our way to get him, and then she might've said she was on her way over here but I mean like, I don't know nothing."

"Imma really punch the fuck out of you one day. How damn hard is it to keep your mouth closed?"

"Real hard, apparently," Mike mumbles before standing up. "I'll go handle it."

"We need to be leaving within the next 30 minutes, it's going to take us two hours to get there."

"We're following you, you calling the shots tonight D," Ace told me. "Half the men meeting us down the road from where Blaze supposed to be, then we gon go over the plan for the last time to make sure everything is good."

"We need to start loading up now. Get everybody outside who's riding, and call Mike to tell him to get a guard or two to watch the house. I don't trust Mookie not to leave."

"Alright."

After making sure he did that, I left to go outside but froze when I saw Lucia standing in the yard.