Bonus Chapter (1)

Families are like branches on a tree. We grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.

Jermaine POV

2 years later.

"Blaze, I honestly think you're overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting, this shit fucking hurts," Blaze snapped back to Mike. I was currently standing outside of our hotel room trying to figure out what the fuck was going on inside.

I came over here a couple minutes ago because it was time for all of us to go, but these two weren't ready yet.

"Do you still want me to do this?" Mike asked him.

"Yes, but I told you to go slow."

I furrowed my eyebrows and pressed my ear against the door so I could hear better.

What the hell were these guys doing?

"I was going slow, you fucking stopped me!" Mike exclaimed and I could hear the frustration in his voice.

"Because it hurt, damnit!"

"Stop being a little bitch, there's no way it hurts that bad. I asked if you wanted me to do it and you said yes, so stop complaining!"

"I hate you, I swear. Just hurry up so we can get the hard part over with," Blaze rushes.

I had never been more confused in my entire life.

"Lay on your stomach so it'll be easier for me," Mike told him and my eyes widened.

Oh hell no.

"I will if you promise not to go so fucking fast. I'm dying here."

"Relax, I got you. You'll feel better soon. I'll count to three then I'll do it, okay?"

Do what?!

"Okay."

"Don't move," he mumbled. "One, two-"

I heard Blaze groan loudly from inside before letting out a string of curse words.

"Mike, the fuck? What part of going slow don't you understand? Everything doesn't have to be so rough!"

"Stay still!"

At this point all I heard were grunts from the other side of the door and I thought my brain was playing tricks with me.

Because I'm just trying to figure out why the HELL does it sound like these dudes are in here fucking??!

Nope, nope.

Not today, Satan.

These bitches gay.

Growing more uncomfortable by the second, I debated on if I should just go in the room or not to see for myself. I prayed that I was wrong.

"Does it feel better now or does it still hurt?"

"Doesn't hurts as bad now, I'm fine. You can keep going. We need to hurry up."

Fuckkkkkkk this.

I burst through the door and stared at the site in front of me with wide eyes.