Bonus (2)

Wishing you peace, love and happiness in the new year

Adrianna

2 years later

"Wake up, baby."

My eyes fluttered open to the feeling of soft kisses being peppered all over my face. I looked up to see a shirtless Isaiah hovering over me in the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Goodmorning, sleeping beauty."

"Goodmorning," I replied as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "What time is it?"

"Nine thirty. We have to be to your parents house at noon so you need to get up babe so we can get ready to go."

I groaned because I didn't want to get up, but at the same time I knew if I didn't I would only make us late. Also it's been a while since I've hung out with all of my family and I was excited to hangout with them today.

"Okay, I'm up," I muttered sitting up in the bed and leaving to go in the bathroom so I could shower.

Me and Isaiah now have our own home that's about thirty minutes away from my parents. MJ and his girlfriend live next door, along with Layla and her new boyfriend.

Our parents wanted us all to be close to each other so go figure. I'm not complaining tho, I love being around them.

I know it's kinda bad to say but we all didn't necessarily go to college. We just kinda got great paying jobs right away.

Our family bought a huge land and placed a bunch of expensive business on it and gave them to us to manage and take care of.

So working for your parents isn't really that hard.

I took charge of the dance studio, while Layla has the upscale beauty spa next door.

Isaiah and MJ are both owners of the Legend's Palace which is a hotel for celebrities and really rich people, so seeing them both in a suit everyday is kinda funny.

Alex will be graduating from high school soon, so when he does he'll be taking after our dad and getting his tattoo shop since that's what he wants to do.

Safe to say this year has been extremely good to my family and I can't wait to see what next year has in store for all of us.

After getting out the shower, I pulled my thick hair up into a bun at the top of my head and slid on my bathing suit since I knew we were more than likely getting in the pool.

When I walked out the bathroom to find a cute sundress to wear, Isaiah's eyes instantly went to my body as he scanned me from head to toe.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," I teased.

"Oh, I have plenty of pictures," he smirked standing up and walking towards me with that look on his face.

"Isaiah, we're going to be late. I don't have time to fool with you today," I laughed as his arms went around my waist.

"What? Is it a crime to want to show my woman some love?"

My woman.

That's right. I'm not a little girl anymore.