Bonus (3)

Life doesn't get much better than this.

Blaze POV

2 years later

(Explicit scene in beginning)

"He said he'll be here around three," my wife told me as she read a text message on my phone from Isaiah. He asked could he stop by the house later to talk to me about something so let's see what he has to say.

Better not be no shit to piss me off.

"So that means we have... three more hours to ourselves then," I told her with a smirk as I checked my watch. We were both lying in the bed and by the look on my face, she already knew the time I was on. She looked away from her computer that was resting on her lap and I could see her fighting a smile as I stared at her beautiful ass.

My wife is fine as hell, okay.

"But I was supposed to be getting a call from the manager of-"

"Fuck them," I responded simply as I sat up and closed her lab top for her. I moved it to the dresser before grabbing her hips and pulling her underneath me. Her giggles filled the room causing me to smile as I looked down at her.

"You can't wait until after I get done?" she asked and I shook my head before lowering myself and placing my lips to her neck.

"Nah, I want you now," I mumbled in her ear as I sucked on her skin. I could hear her breathing pattern change as she tried to resist me, but we both knew that wasn't happening.

"Blaze-"

"What, baby?" I responded to her absentmindedly as my kisses traveled down south. Just as I watched her eyes close, her damn phone began to ring letting me know the manager of some company was calling her. I believe she was trying to partner with them by expanding her business to other locations or some shit she was saying, I don't know.

"Oh shit," she muttered and quickly sat up, knocking me off of her as she scrambled to grab her phone.

"Why you trynna partner with they ass anyway? I told you I'll pay for whatever it is you want to do," I groaned and she cut her eyes at me before grabbing her phone and quickly answering.

"Hello? Yes, this is she. How are you?" I rolled my eyes before sitting up all the way and coming up behind her as she sat at the edge of the bed on her phone. I wrapped my arms around her and placed a gentle kiss to her shoulder as she shivered.

Fuck her lil phone call.

She tried to push me away as I pulled her down on the bed so that she was laying on her back, but she knew her lil ass wasn't stronger than me.

"Stop it," she mouthed to me as she listened to whatever the lady was saying on the phone.

"No," I mouthed back with a mischievous look in my eyes.

I hovered over her body and continued my assault on her neck with my tongue as I spread her legs so I could rest my body between them. She was trying to keep her conversation going on the phone as if nothing was happening, but she was failing due to the fact that she was never able to resist me.

I rolled her shirt up and continued to place kisses all the way down until I got to where I wanted to go. I watched as her eyes widened when I grabbed the waist band of her pajama shorts and pulled them down, leaving her bare to me.

Yessirrrrr.

"Yes ma'am," she spoke on the phone with a shaky voice. "I can send you the address to my building-" her sentence cut as I pressed my tongue against her cutting her completely off guard. I enjoyed watching her trying to have her lil phone call but my baby was struggling.