Chapter 1: My Number

Bonnie POV 

So in Mystic Falls there is always a problem, like now for example. Me and Jeremy are currently stuck in a cave but luckily I have a grimoire so I might be able to find a spell to transportnus our of here. Whilst we're stuck here, don't even ask how, Stefan and Damon are having dinner with Klaus and Elijah and we all know how that's going to turn out. Flicking through the grimoires my inpatients grows but Jeremy seems calm too calm. 

"Why are you not freaking out right now?" I asked the calm teen discreetly looking at his eyes to see off he was high. I believe that Jeremy isn't doing drugs all the time but he might do them every so often. 

"Look I trust you Bonnie I'm sure you'll get us out" he said and I relaxed, I can do this can't I? Calming down thanks to Jeremy's trust filed words I started looking at the gromoires contents in more detail until I found a spell that I think would work, Hey don't judge my uncertainty this is the only spell linked to transportation. 

"So you ready to get out of here and possibly end up somewhere in Italy?" I asked Jeremy hoping he'd agree. The spell says it takes you to where you truely belong and we both belong here in Mystic Falls so everything should be fine. 

"Alright let's het out of here and Anyway Italian foods great" Said Jeremy smirking lightly causing me to hit him. "Alright Alright we'll be fine your good at this witchy stuff" he said and I nodded in mock arrogance. He laughed lightly as he stood up as I prepared myself to do the spell. He stood and we held hands as I started chanting. 

Whilst I was chanting in latin pale gold light started to surround me and Jeremy. Covering our eyes with our free hands so we wouldn't be blinded I continued to chant and I started to get a nauseous feeling in my gut and I'm guessing so did Jeremy. When the light behind my eyes disappeared after I'd finished my chanting I opened my eyes to see myself in my bedroom at home. Squealing with joy I immediately grabbed my phone to call Jeremy and make sure he was alright. 

"The number you have called is currently unavailable please try again later" Said a robotic voice when Jeremy didn't answer the phone. I called him again and again only to recover the same words repeated back to me. Until someone finally answered. "Hello?"

"Oh My God Jeremy finally you answered where have you been?!" I screamed down the phone. It didn't register that Jeremy's voice sounded different but that doesn't matter. 

"I'm sorry but this Jeremy guy must have lost his phone I just found it on the sidewalk out side the coloseum sorry" Said the guy before hanging up the phone. My mouth open wide with shock I pulled the phone away from ear to stare at it in shock, omg Jeremy actually went to Italy!!

Calling Elena I grabbed my things when I snapped back into reality, I neededto fix this and quickly. "Hey Bonnie What's up I thought you were with Jer?" Asked Elena when she answered the phone. 

"Well I was and we went for a walk but then we found this cave and fell down a hole in the cave and got stuck so I did this spell and now Jeremy's in Rome!!" I Screeched out quickly so quick Elena nearly didn't answer the phone. 

"How did he get to Rome?!!" Asked Elena in the same tone as I used before. I was speeding down the roads to get to elenas house and pulled up outside when she finished talking and hung up the phone to rush inside. When entering the house I saw Elena pacing in the living room and she turned to look at me between scared and angry. 

"The spell was to get people's to where they belong and I thought 'well we both belong here because everyone we know is here and we have important stuff going on here so where else would we go'" I Said to Elena getting out the grimoire that contained the spell I used. 

Just as Elena was about to respond the programme she was previously watching, some reality TV show, it chanhed to the news something about a miracle. "Breaking news the mysterious tomb which sits inside the coloseum has been opened to reveal something truely shocking as archeologists flock to the scene to see what's  inside, more news when what's inside is released for public knowledge"  Said the news lady who was told outside the coloseum, the coloseum shit. 

"Oh My God When I phoned Jeremy phone someone answered and said they found it on the floor outside the coloseum!!" I Screeched and we and Elena both looked at each other in shock. 

"Do you think these things are linked?" Asked Elena more scared and confused now rather than angry. 

"I think Jeremy opened the tomb"