Jake's story

Last time....(because it's been wayyyyy to long)

Erika: Even if I tried...I couldn't forget you Paul. *kisses*

Jake: *kisses back*

Chance: YESSSS!

Jerika: *looks at Chance*

Chance: What? I can fangirl too you know?

Everyone: *laughs*

Everyone spends the rest of the day with each other, until the door bursts open...

Angel: Erika! Thank god you kids are safe!

Pam: I don't know what I would do if you kids got hurt!

Logan: We're all ok. Maybe not in the best condition but we're ok.

Angel: How's your wrist Jake?

Jake: It's Ok. I'm just glad Erika's safe.

Dennis: Check on Erika first before you check on that kid.

Chance: Woah. Mr. Costell. Jake basically sacrificed his life for your daughter because he loves her that freaking much. You can't just waltz in here thinking-

Tessa: *grabs hand* Chance...calm down.

Chance: *looks at Tessa* Sorry.

Tessa: That's better.

Dennis: We should be worrying about our daughter who was missing for a week! Not this scum-

Erika: Dad!

Dennis: Rik. Thank god your-

Erika: Don't call me Rik.

Dennis: But Erika...

Erika: You might not have realized Dad, but Jake and all my friends were missing too. Not just me.

Dennis: But he was the one who caused all of this.

Erika: DONT YOU DARE BLAME THIS ON HIM!

Jake: *grabs arm* Rik...Calm down.

Erika: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! YOU KNOW WHAT DAD MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH JAKE MEANS TO ME!

Dennis: Erika...

Erika: NO! JAKE AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE THE REASON IM ALIVE. NOT YOU! NOW GET OUT!

Dennis: Erika...

Erika: OUT!

Dennis: *walks out*

Erika: *cries on Jake's shoulder* Why doesn't he understand?

Jake: I don't know.

Angel: We will give you some time alone.

Jake: You just got here. You haven't seen her for a-

Angel: She needs you right now.

Jake: Okay.

Pam: Come on kids. Let's get you some food.

*Everyone leaves*

Erika: *crying* Why can't he see it?

Jake: See What?

Erika: How much of a good person you are.

Jake: ...

Erika: Everyday you stand up for your friends. Everyday your willing to help someone. Everyday your willing to make kids smile.

Jake: Yeah..But At first I wasn't like that.

Erika: *looks up* What do you mean?

Jake: I was a complete jerk. I would go out to parties and get drunk every night with my mom worried at home. I would have multiple girlfriends at a time and sleep with different girls every night. I would scream and yell at Alissa, Chance, and Anthony. I wasn't myself for a long time.

Erika: Why?

Jake: I don't know. I think I just didn't know what to do. Logan was gone, and I had no one.

Erika: You had Alissa and Chanthony.

Jake: Yeah. I was just too blind to see how much they cared for me.

Erika: ...

Jake: One day...I was completely drunk. Didn't know where I was going. I walked into the middle of the street with a car coming towards me. I didn't see it. But my friends  did.

Erika: Did-

Jake: *nods* They pushed me out of the way. I'd never seen anyone like them. I stopped drinking. Stopped dating all those girls. And just stuck with them. I wouldn't be here without them.

Erika: Wow.

Jake: I'm not perfect. No one is. But I know for a fact that I will never leave you guys again. Not for anything.

Erika: I'll never leave you either.

Jake: *kisses forehead* I know you won't. I love you Erika Costell. Always have, always will.

Ayyyyooo! I'm back peeps! I'm sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks, but same old story I'm not going to say it again. Hope you enjoy the chapter and I will hopefully start updating more. Also from now on I'm going to be doing a quote for the day. Today's quote is..."Be yourself. Everyone else is taken." Remember...

Vote

Comment

Follow