Chapter 8- Prank Legends

We landed in the middle of Diagon Alley, just out the front of Flourish and Blotts. "Where are we meeting her?" Draco asks, I'm too busy staring through the shop window to hear him. "Lexi!" Draco nudges my shoulder, I turn around to him, "What did you call me?" I ask at him. He is still taller than me so my head is tilted all the way back, "Um... Lexi?" he shrugs his shoulder and I notice his pink cheeks. "Nice little Bro," I grin at him, "hey! I'm older" he argues back. "Sure you are," I say sarcastically. He's about to retaliate but something catches his eye over my shoulder. I turn around and catch sight of red hair and I see Ginny heading our way. She rolls her eyes at seeing Draco and starts looking around the Alley for me. I freeze and Draco pushes me forwards, stumbling a bit, but I catch myself and continue to walk across the Alley to Ginny.

I can feel Draco standing behind me because every now and then his hand will slightly touch my back pushing me along. The closer we get, the more the butterflies my stomach has. We finally made it to Ginny, "Hi" I let out out a tiny squeak, too nervous to say anything more. "Hi?" Ginny replies. She looks me up and down, before death staring Draco. "Wesealette," Draco nods. "Malfoy," she acknowledges him, "new girlfriend?" She asks. "Jealous Wesealette?" he tease, I elbow him in the stomach. "Wesealette, this is my sister Alexandra," he introduces us. Ginny warily sticks her hand out and I shake it. "Can you take her to Flourish and Blotts?" He asks. "I'm meant to be waiting for someone" she says looking down at her watch "but I'm early. It's this way" Ginny starts crossing the Alley, I follow behind her quickly giving Draco a thumbs up.

"So how come I haven't meet you before?" Ginny asks while looking through the books. "It was only recently that I find out that I was his sister," I tell her. I'm searching for a book on prank wars, once I find it, I squeal. Jumping up and down I give Ginny a hug, I'm already thinking about pranking her brothers. "Um I really have to go now" Ginny glances down at her watch "it was nice meeting you" she starts turning around but I grab her by the hand. "Hermione won't be there," I tell her. Her face instantly drops and she looks confused, "How do you know?" She sassly asks arms crossed. "Because I'm here," she still looks confused, so I go on, "Before I became Alexandra Malfoy I was formerly known as Hermione Granger." Still sceptical, Ginny asks, "If you really are Hermione Granger, then who did she like in year 3?" She grins at me, Ginny was the only person I ever told about that. My face heats up and I catch myself in the mirror, a crimson red, I lean forward and whisper "Fred" in her ear. Her hand shots to her mouth, "Hermione!" She squeals and pulls me into a tight hug, "How did this happen!?" she yells. "You look hot!" She jumps up and down. The librarian walks around the corner and yells at us for being to loud, ironic right. We make our way to Flora's Kitchen for lunch, over lunch I tell Ginny about what a hectic few days it has been.

"So Draco's your brother?" She asks, "how has that been?" I pick up my tea feeling the warmth spread through my hands and take a sip, "He's really caring and he wants to be better. Before he found out who I was, he instantly apologized for anything he might of done." I place the tea cup back down, "He has been really sweet and honest. I think he always knew that we were somehow connected." I pull my hair away from my shoulder, "We both have the same birth mark, its weird," I shrug letting my hair fall back down. "So how have you been?" I ask her, she blushes so hard that her cheeks match her hair, "Harry has been over these holidays" she says gaining a bit of pride, "We've been having fun" throwing me a wink. "How is Ron?" I ask her taking a sip of tea, I feel like we never talk anymore. "Um, what book did you buy?" she changes the subject and looks away instantly, I wonder why, is this what Harry wants to talk to me about? I raise my eyebrow at her, a new skill that came with this body, "It's a book about every legendary prank in history," I grin at her. A grin forms on her face, "We have to try some tonight at dinner," we both sit their grinning at all the things that might happen. "How about we head to my house, we can get ready for dinner, plan our prank and figure out the best way to reintroduce me" I say. Her eyes sparkle at all the possibilities of tonight, "Lets go!" she says. We walk out and I remember that I have to say goodbye to Draco, "Gin, I have to say bye to Draco. He'll probably be at the quidditch store," I tell her. "I'll come too. I have to pop into the twins store anyways," she says as we head off down the alley and window shop at many stores. Before coming to the quidditch shop, "I'll meet you at the twins," I yelled to Gin before running off into the store.

I wait out the front of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, waiting for Ginny, but there is no sign of her coming out. I decide to try and make it in the store through the crowd of people swarming in and out. I manage to make it inside and I wonder down the idles, and all of a sudden, I come face to face with a solid brick wall. I look up, "Sorry about that," replies the wall. A hand comes down and I take it picking myself up again. "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I say. I look at the person and realise they are bending down again. "Is this your book?" he asks, then I realise what book I had dropped, it was my new one on prank wars. "This book won't teach you anything good," I take the book back and finally, I get to see the person, it's George! "Oh, i just bought it," I say disappointed that its no good. "Thanks anyway George," I wave back at him whilst walking away looking for Ginny. Little did she know that I had left George, gob smacked, that a hot chick like her self was interested in playing pranks. It left him thinking a couple of things: Girlfriend material. How did she know it was me?

I finally caught up with Ginny, and we made our way into the streets and disapperated back home, to get ready for tonight.