Chapter 18- Breakfast with Loki

Draco's P.O.V

Ring, ring, ring. "What in the name?" I mumble.

Ring, ring, ring. "What blasted noise has woken me up?" I grumble throwing the covers back. My bare feet hit the cold ground before searching for the source of the noise. Ring, ring, ring. I walk over to my bookcase where the noise seems to be the loudest. A bright light appears on the top shelf of the bookcase, I reach up and it appears to be Lexi's muggle device. She must have left it here last night. Ring, ring, ring. "What incarnation is this," I yell holding the muggle device away at arm's length. The thing reads 'Alarm' before going black. "Alexandra" I grumble all the way across the hall to her bedroom.

I shut my bedroom and walk to her door directly across from mine. Her door is wooden with her name carved at the top, still grumbling her name I turn the handle. I start opening the door before being thrown backwards. I am thrown directly back into my room and land hard on my back against the cold floor. "Ugh," I moan as my ribs start to ache, "what did I do to deserve this?"

"Draco?" I hear a whisper.

Grumbling again I sit up, "Alexandra?" I ask.

"Oh shit," I hear mumbled cursing before she pops her head into my room.

"Hi, lovely morning isn't it?" she asks with big innocent eyes.

"What the hell was that?" I ask still sitting on the ground.

"What was what?" she asks stepping into the bedroom. Alex's is wearing her brand new silk green pyjamas.

"This," I hold the muggle device up, "and how your door threw me into my room."

"Oh, my phone, I must of forgotten to turn the alarm off," she walks into the bedroom and peels my fingers off of the phone. "That really frightened you," she chuckles lightly. I walk over to the bed flopping back down on. "I use to set up protection wards where ever I slept, I must have fallen back into the habit last night. It stops anyone from entering before 7 am."

I look out the window and see that its still pitch black outside.

"What is the time?"

"6:30 am"

"Do you want to make breakfast?" I ask.

"Of course," Lexi grins looking up from the phone.

"Let's go," I grin jumping up and walking to the kitchen with Lexi following.

***

"Ugh, we made it!" Lexi exclaims.

"It didn't take that long," I roll my eyes.

"It took years," she exaggerates searching through the cupboards.

"5 minutes max," rolling my eyes at her childish ways as I search the fridge for milk, butter and eggs.

"Can you grab the glass bowl" I ask Lexi.

"Where is it?"

"In the left draw."

Lexi places the bowl on the island bench as I walk into the pantry looking for the plain flour and sugar.

Pouring the flour in the bowl, I notice Lexi standing frozen. "Lexi?" I question. My eyebrows rise at her amusing state as she stares at the kitchen. "Finally woke up?" I ask.

Lexi doesn't move, her jaw hitting the ground and her ocean blue eyes as wide as saucers. Cracking the eggs into a separate bowl I walk to the other side of the kitchen for the whisk.