Chapter 26- Lexi... What happened?

Draco's P.O.V

"Draco," I hear Blaise say.

Pacing around my room,  I look down at my watch and look at the time.  "It's been an hour.  She should be home by now."

Hearing him scoff, I spin around on my heels and glare at him. "You do know dates go for a long period of time, right?"

"Yes but she's my baby sister," I whine. "Can't I be protective over my little sister."

"Well, you're not actually being protective.  You're being paranoid.  There's a difference," he says with a massive smile on his face.

"Say if I am being paranoid—"

"Which you are," he mumbles under his breath. Looking at him, he holds up his hands and looks down.

"I don't know anything about him. I don't know if he comes from a good family or not."

"That's because you never got the chance to get to know us properly," I hear someone say. Looking up, I notice Ginny standing there waiting for permission to enter my room.

Waving Ginny into the room, I flop on to my bed and run my hands through my hair, "I'm sorry." Sitting up I see her standing in front of my bed and Blaise ogling her from behind. Ginny has a smirk on her face as if she knows the effect she is having on him. "I really am sorry, Ginny."

"I know. That's why I am here." Ginny takes a seat on the futon at the end of my bed. "Fred's a good guy. He has liked Alex since he met her, but he respected her too much believing himself not good enough to be with her. I suppose he finally found some courage."

"Alright then. Let's watch a movie," I get up off the bed and go in search of everyone.

****

"Fast and furious 5 or The Witch," I ask hiding the two DVDs in my hand.

Everyone unanimously agrees on the horror film The Witch.

I start the DVD before taking my seat at the end of the couch. Ginny and Blaise are both on bean bags with Pansy and Theo under one blanket and Harry and Myself under another. The movie title displays before and the room is submerged in darkness as the film starts. "Popcorn?" Harry whispers as he passes the bowl to me. My hand lingers on his as I grab the bowl. Memories of soft lips and butterbeer set my cheeks alight. Thank the lord it's dark. After finishing off the popcorn I lean forward to place the empty bowl on the ground. A sudden bang from the movie sends me jumping forward over the couch but a pair of hands grab my waist pulling me back on the couch. Short-breathed, I slump into the couch only to feel a solid wall behind me. My body becomes rigid until I feel the hands snake their way around my waist and hot breath tickles my ear. "No one can see," Harry whispers in my ear. That does nothing to calm my thoughts. My heart pounds a million miles a minute being held against Harry bloody Potter's chest.  I attempt to move off of him but I realise that I do not have to hide anything from my friends anymore. 

I lose focus of the film and find myself recalling memories from the war. All the letters I have from Harry when he was on the run. Saying his location and what new information he had acquired. They allowed me to send the Death Eaters in the opposite directions. I still have the marks on my back that I received when the Death Eaters did not find the Chosen One. But it was worth it, to live in this free world today. To have a sister! I never thought that would ever be an outcome let alone finding out Harry and I aren't so different after all. 

I turn around so my head is leaning against Harry's chest. This is much more comfortable. I don't know what Harry and I are yet but this is peaceful. As Harry combs my hair the film becomes white noise and I fall asleep. "I hope Lexi won't hate me forever."

"I never could big bro."

***

"Aco, Draco."

"What?" I groan turning over away from the voice. 

"Wake up. Don't ignore your little sister!" Lexi whines. 

"Lexi go away," I moan. Wait, Lexi? "Lexi!" I sit up and open my eyes. 

"Yes big bro, it's me."

I wrap my arms around her and pull her down to the couch in a hug. "I'm so sorry. I was so stupid I-"

"Hey, it's okay, Draco," Lexi whispers while patting my head soothingly. "Are you alright?" Lexi asks breaking the hug. 

"Yeah, I was just worried. I- Where is everyone?" I ask. The room is completely empty. 

"Getting ready to play quidditch. You ready to join?" Lexi asks. 

"Of course I am," I say bounding off of the couch. 

"How was your date?" I ask Lexi while picking up the empty bowls. 

"Really nice, Fred took me to a magical amusement park. It really was amazing. But..." Lexi trails off while folding a blanket. 

"Lexi... What happened?" I ask Lexi containing the anger that Fred might have done something to her.

"Well," Lexi trails off again stopping her actions completely. 

"Lexi," I say her name gently, "what's worrying you?" 

"That darn Skeeter appeared and started pestering us. I might have gone a bit too far." Lexi looks sheepish as she places her folded blankets over the couch. 

"Gone too far?" I question. 

"Well, I might or might not have created two giant snakes to chase Skeeter away from us. I think I scared Fred a little bit." Lexi says really fast before taking a seat on the couch. 

Louise appears and takes the bowls out of my hands. Thanking him I take a seat next to Lexi. 

"Lexi," I sigh and grab her hand, "From what I've heard, that idiot loves you and has for a while he is not going to leave you. And I'm sure he and his brother have done way worse. And seen way worse. He'll stick around. If not..." I give her a wicked grin, "He won't ever be seen again." 

"Draco," Lexi whispers. "Thank you," Lexi smiles brightly before tackling me into a hug. I pat her back as her arms are wrapped around my waist. 

"Now, what about this quidditch game?" I smile

We are siblings. We were meant to fight in the morning and forget about it in the afternoon when playing Quidditch.

"That's right, let's go Head Boy!" Lexi grabs my hand and drags me out of the living room in search of the backyard. 

Thank you for remembering Lexi.