Chapter 17- The Significance of Flowers

Draco's P.O.V

Yesterday was a busy day, Alex introduced me to many new muggle inventions. I saw the red head scum yesterday and Alex helped patch me up afterwards. Then the day took an unexpected twist.

Yesterday After Leaving the Weasley's Store

Alex's P.O.V

"Hey I have a question," I turn around to Draco, "what do our stars mean?" I ask.

"Well the Draco constellation is a dragon found in," Draco drones on, "Draco, I meant our birth marks," I laugh. Draco flushes red before understanding what I mean.

"Oh," he laughs, "I haven't asked Mother about it actually."

"Draco," I look around us, "where are we?"

"Oh, well um," Draco's hand goes up to rub the back of his neck, "I was watching a taattoo show on your muggle television and- whats so funny?" he asks.

"Sorry Draco but its said tattoo," I shake my head laughing as we turn on to the beach front, "did you take us to LA!" I say in surprise.

"Well the tattoo shop was in LA so I thought we could make an afternoon of it," he grins.

"Wait, wait, wait," I grab Draco's arm, "what are you getting tattooed?" I ask as we stop in the middle of the path.

The clear blue waves crash on gold sand as the hot sun beats down on us. An ice cream stall is on the side walk and I'm distracted by the salted caramel scent it sends out. "Ice cream!" I squeal dragging Draco to the stand, "Good day Miss," the man takes his hat off, "What would you like?"

I'm practically drooling over the ice-cream before I realise we have no American money. "Oh sorry mister-"

"Don't worry Lexi, I got us covered," Draco says taking American money out of his pocket.

"Well then, a double scoop ice cream please, boysenberry and salted caramel." I grin. The man makes my ice-cream before handing it over, "and for you?" he asks Draco.

"I'll have the same as her," he says grinning. Once he makes Draco's ice cream he exchanges the money over.

"So where to now?" I grin at Draco licking the ice cream off my lips.

"The place is called 'Ocean Front Tattoo' so it should be along this path," Draco says while staring out at the water.

We walk in a comfortable silence eating our ice cream before I remember my previous question, "Wait, so what are you getting tattooed again?" I question.

We take a path leading down to the sand and we stop to take our shoes off before walking down to the water. We walk along the shallow water and every so often I kick the water splashing Draco a little. "I'm going to get a tattoo over my dark mark."

I stop kicking the water and turn to Draco, "What are you going to cover it with?" I ask.

"Mother's favourite flowers," he says while looking out at the ocean.

"Awwww, too cute," I lightly punch him on the arm.

After walking further up on the beach I realise I don't know what Mother's favourite flowers are, "What are Mother's favourite flowers?" I ask.

"Roses and Poppies," he laughs. We make our way off the beach back on to the path.

"Do you even know where this place is?" I ask Draco.

"Um," he scratches his head looking sheepish, "no."

"Okay then," I pull my phone out of my handbag, "what's the place called?