Chapter 12

Before I start.......shout out to Roadsky40! Yep now I'm doing shout outs in the opening A/N, plus they be been commenting and liking every chapter so far. And deserve the first ever one, okay now for the Dance.

Pacifica is seen waiting in the Backseat of her Aunts Car wearing a lakefoam green dress. (Not the dress from the mansion mystery episode, it was a simpler one)

"Sorry for the Delay Dipper," said Pacifica on her phone, "My aunt had Mexican food for lunch. No I said Mexican Food not Taco Bell. Since when are French Fries Mexican? Pop, I see her, we'll be there is a few minutes bye."

Pacifica hangs up as her aunt got in the car.

"Sorry it took me long," said Amelia, "that's the last time I use a coupon from a restaurant."

"Just because its says 50% off meal," said Pacifica, "Doesn't mean you should use it."

"Well I also got into fit with the waitress," said Amelia, "she kept on saying that Pluto is still a planet."

"Well at least she isn't like the science teacher who got fired last week," said Pacifica, "we were supposed to study on atoms then he went on a spaticle on why he believes we're in the Matrix and we're just a figment of some fat Connecticut guy's imagination." (I really have no self esteem so it's easy to make fun of myself)

"Wow, he was stupid," said Amelia, "and I once went out with a guy who thought the earth was a cube."

Amelia rolls up into the Pines residence, get out of the car and into the house to hear Mabel screaming in anger. While Dipper is wearing a tuxedo on the Couch annoyed.

"What's wrong with Mabel?" Pacifica asked.

"A mix of her trying to be a perfectionist, which is unlike her I know," said Dipper, "and, uh, well,....."

"The monthly call came in."

"Who said that?" Pacifica asked.

Gabby rolls in on her wheel chair.

"Gabby? I thought you weren't going to the dance," said Pacifica.

"I'm not," said Gabby, "Mabel just let me spend the night here because my little brother is being extra annoying tonight."

"It can't be that bad," said Pacifica.

"He thinks Logan and Jake Paul are the best thing since sliced bread," said Dipper.

"If you were my friend," said Gabby, "you wouldn't let me suffer with that tripe."

"I pretty sure what he is doing is a hate crime," said Pacifica.

"Probably," said Gabby.

"DAD FOR THE LAST TIME ASHTON AND I AREN'T DOING THAT!" Mabel screamed.

"YEAH ALEX SHE DOESN'T NEED THE TALK NOW! SHE IS 13," Veronica Exclaimed.

"8TH GRADE IS BASICALLY HORMONE CITY," Alex Exclaimed, "DO YOU WANT OUR NEXT KID TO HAVE A NIECE OR NEPHEW AT AGE 1?"

"DAD I'M SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO SAY NO! ALSO ASHTON HAS A PURITY RING!" Mabel exclaimed.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN SQUAT!" Alex Exclaimed.

"ALEX I'M NOT AFRAID TO PUNCH YOU IN YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT," Veronica exclaimed.

Pacifica says, "Is she talking about his-"

*WHACK*

*GIRLY Scream*