Chapter 37

Potatoes are neat. That is all. But here's a C-Plot to the past couple of chapters.....prepare for a surprise at the end.

While Pacifica was at The Pines Recidence. Her Aunt Amelia was seen on her computer.

"*Sigh* I'm doing this for Pacifica," said Amelia, "but, at the same time I'm ruining Preston, while the father of my niece, he doesn't deserve what he has."

Amelia grabs her phone and calls someone.

*Ring Ring*
*Ring Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hey John, its Amelia," said Amelia.

"Hey sis, what is it this time, did you get arrested?" John asked.

"You're thinking of our cousin Jamanda again," said Amelia, "the worse crime she ever committed was giving herself the name Jamanda."

"She did come up with it from a Fanfiction Typo," said John, "what do you want?"

"Open your email," said Amelia.

"Okay," said John, "opening Gmail now....WAIT PRESTON DID WHAT?"

"Pricilla's horrible excuse for a husband Banned an entire family all because our own niece is friends with them," said Amelia, "also the fact she's dating the oldest son of the family."

"Dipper Pines?" John asked.

"How do you-"

"Pazzy and I are Facebook friends," said John.

"Oh," said Amelia.

"What do you want me to do, find a way to get them unbanned?" John asked.

"Well, kinda," said Amelia, "Preston, bribed the mayor like $8 million. Maybe its about time we dif out a little dirt on Preston."

"Well someone is finally using her investigating skills," said John, "How come you never became a forensic scientist?"

"You know I don't want to touch a dead body," said Amelia, "uh, eww!"

"I'll be there as fast as I could," said John, "traffic in the City is pretty bad tonight."

"You live on the other side of town," said Amelia.

"Yeah well I'm stuck at a friends house in San Francisco," said John, "he invited me to watch the Warriors Game. FOR THE LAST TIME PATRICK I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?"

"Why are you watching a basketball game?" Amelia asked.

"He makes a really good microbrew," said John.

"*Snickers* Okay take your time bro," said Amelia.

Amelia hangs ups.

"Well Preston," said Amelia, "I may have won the fight, then you won the battle, but guess what? Best 2 out of 3 cause I won the war!"

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"Thank god no one heard that," said Amelia.

OH SNAP! PRESTON IS GOING TO LOSE BIG! He deserves it and we all know it! Also holy cow 2 chapters in one day? That's crazy! Anyway, see you guys next time.