Anish's Big Selection- IPL

After passing Class 12th from Commerce stream we took admission to Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics. I pursued for Chartered Accountant course as well. My Dad also wanted Anish to pursue CA as well. But Anish wanted to concentrate more on his cricket career. One fine day Anish confronted Dad and said, "Dad it is my dream to get selected to the Indian Cricket team." Dad said, "What is the guarantee that you get selected? And if you're not selected what are you going to eat? Are you planning to beg or depend on your sister for the full life?" I said, "Dad it is not only his dream but also my dream that he gets selected in the Indian Cricket team. I promise if he doesn't get selected he will pursue his Masters." Dad gives him the time till my CA- Final results, if he gets selected till then Dad would never force him for service and all. Anish now practiced hard, my leg was fine now so I was allowed to play now but it was a long long time so I decided not to take it as my career, I practiced with Anish after my studies everyday. Finally it was the day of my CA- Final results as well as the IPL selections. My results were to be out in the afternoon. I was scared. So Anish requested me to go with him for the selections. Before the selections I was practicing with him for his bowling skills. Because I was a terrible bowler if I started bowling him he might lose his batting skills. Amit after our Final Match with Shakti Apartments became our great friend and he used bowl to Anish for improving Anish's batting skills. Here for the first time my mystery begins. While practicing with Anish I felt someone is staring me. I look back and see a tall guy, he is still staring me. But when he suddenly realized he ran away. Amit soon came to the ground, I was surprised to see Amit there and told Anish to take a rest before the selection. Amit came to me and I said, "Hey you here? Are you following us?" I laughed on it. Amit said, "Yeah I am in love with your brother!", he chuckled. I said, "Really you're that one?"Amit said, "Haha and you're gifted with extra dirty mind Anisha." Soon the selectors came to the ground and I hugged Anish and wished him luck. Then Amit and I went to the spectators' seats. The game went well all the players played well, among 10 players only 1 was to be selected. Amit and I crossed our fingers. After half an hour of tough discussion among the selectors they finally came up with the lucky name. Selectors said, "Everyone played well, but there is someone who just killed it with all his skills, it's none other than Anish Chatterjee." I jumped there and came running to the ground and hugged Anish.

Now it was the time for my results we went home and I sat to check my results, Amit logged in with his cellphone, Anish logged in with his and I logged in on my laptop

Now it was the time for my results we went home and I sat to check my results, Amit logged in with his cellphone, Anish logged in with his and I logged in on my laptop. The clock hit 2 P.M. sharp. My results were out...