Amit's Plan

Amit's Pov

After Anish's marriage, we celebrated Bashor Raat (a ritual in Bengalis which is an informal and friendly interaction between younger relatives and friends from both sides, and it continues throughout the night) We enjoyed a lot that night, we were joking around with Anish and Ankita. Both of them were blushing. After a certain time I noticed Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya were lost in dreams, I thought Harry must be missing Lisha and Bhuvi Bhaiya must be missing Nupur Bhabhi. Suddenly I went to Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya and said, "Hey people it's 3 A.M. let's go and sleep, Ankita Bhabhi also slept now keeping her head on Anish's shoulder, they look cute together only Anish, Anisha and Jazz are awake." Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya said, "Okay!" I suddenly went to Anisha and said actually whispered, "Wait Anisha I will be back within 15 minutes!" Jazz, Anisha and Anish nodded. I lead them towards the room, I was acting to sleep in front of them, they also slept, after 15 minutes I got up silently and left the room and locked Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiyya when they slept off. I went to Anish, Jazz and Anisha and said, "Hey people! Did you notice Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya were lost in their dreams?" Jazz said, "Yeah Bro! I noticed it!" I said, "I've an idea!" Anish said, "What is it?" I said, "Jazz do you have Lisha's and Nupur bhabhi's number?" Jazz said, "Yes I have their numbers." I said, "Done then you call them tomorrow whenever you're alone and tell them to meet us at Mumbai Airport!" Jazz said, "But.. Amit!!!" I said, "If- But- Mouth Shut! I will be there with you twins are gonna take care of Harry and Bhuvi so that they don't notice what are we up to? Okay?" Anisha said, "Yes Amit! I will tell Bhabhi when she gets up!" I said, "Okay done!" Jazz and I went to our room where Harry and Bhuvi bhaiya were sleeping opened the door silently went there and slept off! 

Anisha's Pov

Anish hold Ankita's head on his shoulders and laid down silently keeping Ankita undisturbed then he slept off. I went to the sofa and laid down there and slept off. 

The next day I woke up at 12 P.M. Amit and Jassi came to the hall while rubbing there eyes and said, "Good Morning!" I said, "Good Morning people!" Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya came laughing and said, "It's no more morning! It's Noon! Good Noon!" We all laughed. Ankita was watching Anish endlessly while he was sleeping. Amit went to Anish and banged his head, he woke up, left his sherwani dupatta which was tied to Ankita's saree and ran behind Amit while Amit was running. Jassi caught Amit, Anish came to him and said, "You moron! You could just call me I would wake up! Why did you bang my head, it hurts!" Ankita started laughing. We all laughed at Amit. We all went to our rooms, took shower and came down. We were leaving for Mumbai tomorrow. I went to Ankita and told her everything about Amit's plan. She understood it and agreed to help us. Anish, Ankita and I sat with Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya to distract them while Amit and Jassi went to their room to call Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi.

Jazz's Pov

I followed Amit to our room. Amit said, "See! We have to reveal your truth to Lisha and Nupur Bhabhi so that they don't reveal anything about you to Anisha and Anish? Okay? Clear?" I said, "Okay!" I made a conference call to Lisha Bhabhi and Nupur Bhabhi.

Lisha: Hello Jazz Bhai! Hello Nupur Bhabhi!

Nupur Bhabhi:  Hello Lisha! Hello Jazz Bhai! 

Me: Bhabhis I want to tell you something very serious!

Nupur Bhabhi: Okay! Jazz Bhai!

Lisha: Yes!

Me: I fell for a girl from Mumbai! I always wanted a girl who will like this Jassi, this Jazz not The Jasprit Bumrah. Now I've got her, she loves this Jazz, she doesn't know The Jasprit Bumrah as she left watching cricket after Sachin Ji and Sehwag Ji's retirement. I fell for her when I watched her playing cricket rather practice it with her brother who was going to be selected for our Mumbai Indians team that day. I didn't tell her the truth that I'm Jasprit Bumrah, the Indian Cricketer. And now the main thing tomorrow we are returning to Mumbai from Rajasthan. Harry and Bhuvi Bhaiya are with us and we want to surprise them, so I want you people to come to the  Mumbai airport tomorrow by 7 P.M. to surprise them. And Bhabhis please take care of my secret, Okay!

Lisha: Great idea Jazz Bhai! I will be there! By the way who's that lucky girl? Don't worry your secret will be safe!

Nupur Bhabhi: Yes I will be there too Jazz Bhai! Yeah Jazz Bhai I want to know her name. And yes we won't reveal anything, Promise!

Me: Anisha! The name rings thousands of bells in my heart!

Lisha: Wow! When will you people leave from Rajasthan?

Nupur Bhabhi: Yes! My Jazz bhai has finally found someone!

Me: Nupur Bhabhi... Lisha Bhabhi we will leave from here tomorrow by 1 P.M.

Nupur Bhabhi and Lisha: Ok Done! 

They hung up the call. Amit and I then went to the hall to join the others. Anish, Anu and Ankita successfully did not let them notice about our absence. 

Harry's Pov

I was feeling like something might be wrong with this Amit and Jazz. They just disappeared all of a sudden and then came back after a long time? I don't know what are they up to or might be I'm just thinking too much. They might have been went for some reason or the other. I wonder, for how many days I will have to lie to these good people Anisha and her family. They're so nice people. Anisha's Dad after that Lalaji's incident said that he was proud of all of us. But now I'm really feeling guilty. 

Hey people! Did you like this chapter? How will Harry and Bhuvi react when they will get this surprise? Well will come to know about this in the upcoming chapters! The Next Chapter is gonna be interesting right? If you really think so then comment, support and vote!